I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

The KAT -Part Deux AND Hatfield McCoy Buffalo Mountain 7/18 to 7/26/2020

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: The KAT -Part Deux AND Hatfield McCoy Buffalo Mountain 7/18 to 7/26/2020

Post by Skinny-J »

Firebolter wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:17 pm I'm in, just gotta decide which bike? are we sharing rooms at the Inn?
:thumbup: Room sharing will be a requisite for the week. Find a buddy and pair up.

In fact, this will be a theme that will be covered later. This group is too big to be herded by one responsible adult. Instead, everybody is going to have one buddy they are responsible for. If at the end of the day you don't know where your buddy is, like maybe he is dead some where, then you have failed your assignment and have to buy the beer that night...

Wingfixer is usually my buddy. But then Junior will show up and he will drop me like yesterday's new paper; it's understandable though, Junior is a very sexy man! :cry:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Hmm, maybe I can "work from home" in matewan. I've got a little time to do some figuring... On the plus side I'm already on leave 7/20.
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Skinny-J wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:53 pm
Firebolter wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:17 pm I'm in, just gotta decide which bike? are we sharing rooms at the Inn?
Wingfixer is usually my buddy. But then Junior will show up and he will drop me like yesterday's new paper; it's understandable though, Junior is a very sexy man! :cry:
Well, if you get dumped and you need a buddy, I'll take you in! I'll get a fresh tub of "Bag Balm" and we can lube each other every morning to keep the "ass chaffing" down! I mean we will be in WVa and Kentucky! RIding is riding right? :hi5:

I am in for the whole thing. Perfect time for me, work trips in June and then mid to late August, so July will be motorcycle vacation month for me this year!

Firebolter-Team Anal Butterman Crew Chief
Lots of cool bikes---
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

:hug: unfortunately i will just be getting from OBX. After a month in Alaska and 10 days in obx. I might actually have to go back to work? He`s all your`s sunshine!
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Firebolter wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:58 am
Well, if you get dumped and you need a buddy, I'll take you in! I'll get a fresh tub of "Bag Balm" and we can lube each other every morning to keep the "ass chaffing" down! I mean we will be in WVa and Kentucky! RIding is riding right? :hi5:

I am in for the whole thing. Perfect time for me, work trips in June and then mid to late August, so July will be motorcycle vacation month for me this year!

Firebolter-Team Anal Butterman Crew Chief
:eyes:

:worthless:

:lol2:
Bruce
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Hope you are happy Jay....we have a hopping dual sport post going again but then we also have Bill letting the world know he likes to put things us his ass. And trials is gay?? :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Not up my ass, around my ass. You guys make fun but when you ride all day like Dual Sporting, that stuff keeps the cheeks nice and NON-Raw! :thumbup:

Now back on topic-Broke out my Giant Loop gear and it is ready to go. Haven't used it in a few years. I have the smaller Mojave set up with the little top bag and a fuel cell carrier. Perfect size for a trip like this. Carry an extra litre of fuel, a set of clothes for night time/non-riding and some extra tubes and stuff I don't carry on my Klim vest.
Lots of cool bikes---
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

SJ-

I just talked to Kathy, she is pretty open right now for that time frame. I went ahead and booked a 2 person room for 7-18/19/20 and 25. You snooze you loose! She was saying Don had broken his back last year riding and is just now getting back to where he can walk and do things again! she asked about where we were riding and I told her about us riding Buff and then the KAT and she has no problem letting us leave our vehicles there like you said.

Looking forward to some of her good cooking again!
Lots of cool bikes---
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Skinny-J wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:18 pm
aai wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:55 pm
Skinny-J wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:36 pm Cool, I will start a list on the first page to try and track who is coming and when so guys can hook up and truck pool.

As we get closer, everyone should keep us posted on their status and if it changes.

SJ
SJ put me down for the KAT DS for a STRONG maybe..been watching videos, I think I can hang :cheers:
10-4! Your 501 is perfect for this. Look forward to meeting you. :cheers:
you too :thumbup: this is exactly the reason why I bought this bike, way too much slab riding on the 500 miles I have on her now :screwy:
really glad to catch up with you guys
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

:cheers:
Last edited by aai on Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F