I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Another warm day

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Re: 60+ on Saturday...who's riding?

Post by Twist »

John F wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:13 am At Wicomico. Grey ford truck parked near the trail entrance on the left.
We didn't make it and I get my daughter out near to home. I wish I had - the weather was amazing. How was the trail there? Wet and muddy? My daughter isn't ready to too much gnarly stuff but I'm hoping by the time spring rolls in she'll be ready to be tested places like that.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
John F
DAMN Expert

Re: 60+ on Saturday...who's riding?

Post by John F »

Very muddy. We helped a guy pull lift his CR250 out of a mud rut that had buried his bike over the pegs. They really haven’t done anything to the woods loop in the 2 years I’ve been going there. The upside is that the trail condition keeps some of the quads out, and keeps some of the riders on the MX tracks. The trails from the Hangover were blocked off. We were hoping that they’d be open

We had a great time.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Another warm day

Post by Laoch »

80 + miles in Michaux with varying degrees and types of mud.
Awesome day :roost:

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
Bruce
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Another warm day

Post by Bucho »

I went out to the Cove. Shockingly warm.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Gratuitous Husky pic. Some logging activity. I can see down into the northern valley.ImageImage

Bruce
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Saturday is looking good I the long range forecast. :thumbup:
Michaux is calling :roost: :roost:
Bruce
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Another 80+ miles thru Michaux today. It was like a holiday weekend, people, cars, bikes and motos around every corner.
Gratuitous Husky pic.

Bruce
John F
DAMN Expert

Post by John F »

If you’re ok with another DAMN rider and another Husky, let me know and I’ll join you (at a safe COVID 19 distance). How’s the tuner/uncork working out?
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Others always welcome. I don't really plan to ride, it's opportunistic based on weather. I'll post up next time I plan to ride. :thumbup:

As for the tuner- the jury is still out. In the lower gears I can feel the difference. Wacking the throttle in higher gears, still presents a bit of a bog. I think I need to fiddle with it. I think I can adjust the "accel pump" to give more fuel at 1/4 throttle, etc. My guess is for a "normal DS rider" on a 350/450/501 it may not be needed.
Bruce