I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Trials stuff

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Re: Trials stuff

Post by Twist »

Bucho wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:28 pm
I know that bike and thanks again for letting me use it to light my fuse. I like those gold rims on it.

Wes
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Phil think you might ever have a ride when us normal working folks have off? That slope in your picture and log on the bank has Sonny name written all over it.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

fear is a mutha..... :huh:
its real :lol2:

" the fear is strong with this one" :killingme:
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

:lol2: WTH? Yeah we have those big ass woodpeckers up here in PA.
Bruce
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

yeah, he's an elusive one around here :lol2:
Attachments
03639AB0-D0C2-4119-ADCF-073657F4B831.jpeg
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Mike it happens all the time, I always regret not trying to do an obstacle the day after. Now it will bug the shit out of me the rest of the week. :lol2: . I should've been able to hit most of these logs being more on flatter surfaces. :censored: . They weren't any larger than the chopped ones I was hitting toward the end of the day.
Attachments
525E3662-510E-4E6C-B6EA-A398EFDFD284.jpeg
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

aai wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:47 am Mike it happens all the time, I always regret not trying to do an obstacle the day after. Now it will bug the shit out of me the rest of the week. :lol2: . I should've been able to hit most of these logs being more on flatter surfaces. :censored: . They weren't any larger than the chopped ones I was hitting toward the end of the day.
Sonny you change out those knob tires for the correct tires you will laugh at how much easier things will be. Sorry for getting you stuck on the side of that trail climb but you needed to see how I was able to just find that tiny bit of traction available and ride past you while you was stuck spinning and pushing. All about contact area and torque to find traction when none exists.
You guys had a good learning day.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Mike, to be fair if you had ridden my bike Im sure you would've walked right up that muddy camber hill also :thumbup: It was my lack of skill, but once you told me to weigh the rear down I walked up it. Regardless Im sold, the bike was designed to have a tubeless rear trials tire on it. The bit of time I rode Wes bike with the new 803, and jumping a few logs, seems to roll off the log straight and not kicking to the side a little like my bike. Flatter profile of the tire cannot hurt. When I was doing stationary balance on his bike, seemed much easier also. Rolling from 5mph to a stop and balance. I think I found a solution on going tubeless, they sell these plugs to block the rim lock hole. What do you think :think: Regardless Ill buy extra tubeless valve stems, if that's what's needed to plug the rim lock hole. https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/tire ... le-plugs-p
Im done with winter, need to ride more!
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

aai wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:11 am Mike, to be fair if you had ridden my bike Im sure you would've walked right up that muddy camber hill also :thumbup: It was my lack of skill, but once you told me to weigh the rear down I walked up it. Regardless Im sold, the bike was designed to have a tubeless rear trials tire on it. The bit of time I rode Wes bike with the new 803, and jumping a few logs, seems to roll off the log straight and not kicking to the side a little like my bike. Flatter profile of the tire cannot hurt. When I was doing stationary balance on his bike, seemed much easier also. Rolling from 5mph to a stop and balance. I think I found a solution on going tubeless, they sell these plugs to block the rim lock hole. What do you think :think: Regardless Ill buy extra tubeless valve stems, if that's what's needed to plug the rim lock hole. https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/tire ... le-plugs-p
Im done with winter, need to ride more!
That plug is good for a tube type to keep junk from getting in the rim. I was putting over 60 psi in the tire to make them pop and lock to the rim. You go ahead and stick that little rubber bullet in your rim and pump up to 60 psi and send me the video after you crap your pants with it flying past your face.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

:lol2: I heard that thanks Mike
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F