I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Weekend weather looks good...

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Weekend weather looks good...

Post by Laoch »

...who’s riding where?

All going well I need to get out and test my new suspension. I will probably run around Michaux for a bit. Apples to apples comparison.
I also have been slacking on riding trials.
Bruce
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Weekend weather looks good...

Post by Wingfixer »

With Granville's off the table, I'm up for something, anything, on Saturday.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

I got plans on Saturday and might go to Eagle Bay on Sunday or maybe take the Duc out on some back roads for some thrashing.
Lots of cool bikes---
John F
DAMN Expert

Post by John F »

If Hogan lifts travel I’ll drive up to michaux. Unless Hogan lets Budds or Wicomico open, then I’ll go there. This sucks

Tomahawk is sort of open. Never been, but it looks fun.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

John F wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:50 pm If Hogan lifts travel I’ll drive up to michaux. Unless Hogan lets Budds or Wicomico open, then I’ll go there. This sucks

:lol2: I've been traveling my ass off. :thumbup: Constitution says I can :deal:
We had a good group a couple of weeks ago. Probably guys from 3-4 different states.
Bruce
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Wingfixer wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:32 am With Granville's off the table, I'm up for something, anything, on Saturday.
I was able to renew my reg on the 650. I`m can ride Saturday.
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

John F wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:50 pm If Hogan lifts travel I’ll drive up to michaux. Unless Hogan lets Budds or Wicomico open, then I’ll go there. This sucks

Hogan not going to stop you! He will probably be out playing golf!
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

So.... i went out to the trailer to unload the DRz...imagine my surprise when I found an empty spot where its supposed to be sitting! :eyes: That's when I remembered after the last ride I kept going to New Jersey and left the ole dizzer there. :wallbash: Looks like I'll be riding the Twin, with street tires, that are about 75% wore out. Should be entertaining, for the guys following me. :lol2:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

Wingfixer wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:26 pm So.... i went out to the trailer to unload the DRz...imagine my surprise when I found an empty spot where its supposed to be sitting! :eyes: That's when I remembered after the last ride I kept going to New Jersey and left the ole dizzer there. :wallbash: Looks like I'll be riding the Twin, with street tires, that are about 75% wore out. Should be entertaining, for the guys following me. :lol2:

I'm off on Saturday and I'm feeling like a good big DS ride. I'm sure we could convince Gene to come out as well. Last time I went through Sleepy Creek, the gates were open for spring turkey...
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

Wingfixer wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:26 pm So.... i went out to the trailer to unload the DRz...imagine my surprise when I found an empty spot where its supposed to be sitting! :eyes: That's when I remembered after the last ride I kept going to New Jersey and left the ole dizzer there. :wallbash: Looks like I'll be riding the Twin, with street tires, that are about 75% wore out. Should be entertaining, for the guys following me. :lol2:
I will NEVER forget the entertainment of following you when you had some kind of street tires on your bike on SJ's fabulous BRT ride down to southern Va!
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike