I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Any Interest in a SnowRide this week?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Any Interest in a SnowRide this week?

Post by Bucho »

I'm going to go up to my Emmitsburg spot this week. Looking at Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday

This past week, I pulled my bike out at the house and rode around a little. I was surprised how much grip I still had. I'll be up there riding anyway, if anyone wants to tag along let me know. We will probably have to skip the steeper bits but it should still be good fun.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Any Interest in a SnowRide this week?

Post by BigBird »

YES!!!
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Good idea. I got some stuff going on, but I’ll see if I can make it. Hoping to put knobbies on my TY350 this week. That could be fun.
Bruce
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Laoch wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:44 am Good idea. I got some stuff going on, but I’ll see if I can make it. Hoping to put knobbies on my TY350 this week. That could be fun.
If there is a better day let me know.

At the moment Mon/Tues/Wed is about equal
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Tuesday look s better. I have to pick up Wifey's car in the morning. I should be good for around 10.00 ish?
I am having the dealer install a remote start in her Toyota. It'a Christmas gift for her.
The weather looks the same each day. Should be ice, snow, slush and mud conditions :thumbup:
Bruce
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Okay, lets do Tuesday. 1000 is fine. Ill probably be there a little earlier.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Hey Phil - not to screw up you plans, but it’s going to work for me. I just got too much going on right now.
I’m on the hunt for a new atv and they are scarce, so I may be in Harrisburg Tuesday.
Bruce
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

I have fond memories of a snowy, icy crunchy ride there at the beginning of this year. Regrets, I'm now locked up until after this coming weekend but may free up after that.

And this is me totally gassed after trying to follow Phil and Sonny around in the woods for a while that day:

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Thanks for the invite, just to much at work going on for me to slip away for a day.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Laoch wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:54 am Hey Phil - not to screw up you plans, but it’s going to work for me. I just got too much going on right now.
I’m on the hunt for a new atv and they are scarce, so I may be in Harrisburg Tuesday.
No big deal Bruce.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200