I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New member. Fallston

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Letskeepriding
DAMN n00b

New member. Fallston

Post by Letskeepriding »

Hi there all. Just joined and thought I'd introduce myself. I live just north of Baltimore in Fallston. Been riding 35 years. Road raced for a few years in my 20's. Been doing more and more adventure riding out west these last few years on my DR650.

My wife and I just got back last week from 3 weeks in the Pac NW on our Ducati MTS1200. Great area. Tetons, Yellowstone, Crater lake, Mt St. Helens, Seattle, Napa valley. I must say my wife is a trooper riding on the back of a Ducati for that long, even if it is a Multi.

I've done the Shenandoah 500 the past couple years and plan on doing it again this year. I've also ridden in Baja and Costa Rica.

I travel for work for extended periods but then I'm home for long periods as well with time to ride. I consider myself an average off road rider and like to think I can still hold my own at a track day.

Hope to hook up for some local rides in the Baltimore area and would love to find a close place to take the DR. It looks like a fair amount of folks are in Western Md. and that works for me too. I can ride during the week so feel free to give me a heads up.

Donnie

Bikes: Ducati MTS1200, Aprilia SXV550 (SM), Dr650, XR85 (pit bike)
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Re: New member. Fallston

Post by Ovo »

Welcome Letskeepriding :thumbsup: :roost:
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Post by frogman1981 »

Welcome! I'm in Parkville, near the Loc Raven dam. I'll ride local with you. I'm usually available 3pm Mon- Fri.
vetteguy
DAMN n00b

Post by vetteguy »

Welcome. I'm right down the road in Abingdon. I have a plated KTM 450 exc and a Harley. I can show you some local trails. Guy
2002 XR400 (sold), 2007 KTM 450 exc
2001 XR200, 2004 Harley 1200R, 2004 CRF250X (son)
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Howdy, sounds like you have had some cool western adventures.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Letskeepriding
DAMN n00b

Post by Letskeepriding »

there is just so much great riding out there plus I have a buddy in Boulder so I have a place to crash. Was just out for a "slide" on the Aprilia. What a hooligan bike.