I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New Member from Middletown, MD

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
JayG
DAMN n00b

New Member from Middletown, MD

Post by JayG »

Hey Everyone,

Just got signed up and wanted to introduce myself. I've been riding either dirt bikes or street bikes since I was fairly young (Not quite so young anymore). After not getting nearly as much use out of my WR450 as I would like (not many places nearby for me to ride it), I decided to give a dual-sport a try, so I picked up a '17 KLR650 to test the waters. I've been really enjoying it so far, although I haven't really done anything off-road, just some dirt road loops around the watershed area and a run up to Michaux. I'm looking forward to meeting up for a ride sometime. :thumbup:

JayG
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: New Member from Middletown, MD

Post by Bucho »

JayG wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:16 pm Hey Everyone,

Just got signed up and wanted to introduce myself. I've been riding either dirt bikes or street bikes since I was fairly young (Not quite so young anymore). After not getting nearly as much use out of my WR450 as I would like (not many places nearby for me to ride it), I decided to give a dual-sport a try, so I picked up a '17 KLR650 to test the waters. I've been really enjoying it so far, although I haven't really done anything off-road, just some dirt road loops around the watershed area and a run up to Michaux. I'm looking forward to meeting up for a ride sometime. :thumbup:

JayG
Howdy!

There are a handful of us nearby in the Frederick area. Watershed and Michaux are some fun roads. Hopefully we can join up on a ride sometime.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200