I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Procycle

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Procycle

Post by Bucho »

Just giving a "shout out" for Procycle. I don't know if anybody has every used them before. Ive been working on a bike and in three weeks I've made three orders to them. They have a cool website and have developed some nice goodies. Pretty much all their orders to me have shipped on the same day that I ordered. Very quick and that was just the standard shipping.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Re: Procycle

Post by Junior »

Bucho wrote:Just giving a "shout out" for Procycle. I don't know if anybody has every used them before. Ive been working on a bike and in three weeks I've made three orders to them. They have a cool website and have developed some nice goodies. Pretty much all their orders to me have shipped on the same day that I ordered. Very quick and that was just the standard shipping.
what bike are you working on? Thay are great for DR 650 stuff. Did you take the side car off the DR?
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Procycle

Post by Bucho »

Yup, sidecar is gone. Was fun when taking a passenger but just didnt use it enough.

Doing a general refurbishing on the old DR650. Especially since I sold my Concours Id still like to have a streetable bike. Looking forward to doing some twisty roads and light dualsporting.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200