I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Single track rear tire: Trials vs motocross style?

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Single track rear tire: Trials vs motocross style?

Post by Bucho »

davej wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:05 pm Here is the dunlop 606 that I have been riding tubliss on since before the colorado trip of 2014. It was seeping slime through the sidewall for the past year or so and finally refused to hold air for more than a couple hours. It would hold no air at granvilles last week but no matter. after at least 40 miles of pounding singletrack, it finally gave up down at 301 and started to wobble too much so I guess its time for a new tire. All these fancy hybrid tires weren't even out when I put this on so this is a great thread for me :think: tubliss.jpg
Ha ha! The D606 is a great DUALSPORT tire. Its what I run on the rear of my DR650.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Single track rear tire: Trials vs motocross style?

Post by Wingfixer »

davej wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:05 pm Here is the dunlop 606 that I have been riding tubliss on since before the colorado trip of 2014. It was seeping slime through the sidewall for the past year or so and finally refused to hold air for more than a couple hours. It would hold no air at granvilles last week but no matter. after at least 40 miles of pounding singletrack, it finally gave up down at 301 and started to wobble too much so I guess its time for a new tire. All these fancy hybrid tires weren't even out when I put this on so this is a great thread for me :think: tubliss.jpg
Holy hell Dave! I rode on that tire in '14!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.