I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

What did you work on today?

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: What did you work on today?

Post by Wingfixer »

It does! And,it's Russian so it smells like Vodka!!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

Wingfixer wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:06 am It does! And,it's Russian so it smells like Vodka!!
Does it spin the wrong way? I know some of the russian and european acrobatic planes have CCW engines/props incl I think some of the Yak radials.
Stephen (not Steve) - '08 Monster S2R1000 / '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

smdub wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:09 am
Wingfixer wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:06 am It does! And,it's Russian so it smells like Vodka!!
Does it spin the wrong way? I know some of the russian and european acrobatic planes have CCW engines/props incl I think some of the Yak radials.
Nope, it spins the "correct" direction. It is strange seeing all the Crylic placards and markings tho.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I should stop looking at this discussion since it makes me feel so lazy. I just need to replace one of the posts on my deck but I haven't even managed to dig down to the concrete yet... :shrug: Once I replace the post I'll replace everything but the frame with the plastic stuff so I don't have to do maintenance on it. :cheers:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

After seeing Junior's headlight take a rock last week I decided a strong defense was the best offense!ImageImageImage

I also started working on the little Honda 50 I bought for my nephews a while back:

My productivity took a hit when I found some fuel in the water tank on my Kubota :censored:
:Image
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Do you leave you ‘Bota outside?
Bruce
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Fuel in the coolant on a 7.3 Powerstroke is injector cups. What is it on a Kubota? Did a quick search and saw something about oil in coolant but not fuel.
Jtrobb
DAMN Expert

Post by Jtrobb »

whats wrong with your garage, it is sooo clean. :lol2:

Jason
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I removed the old, nearly useless vent fan from the main bathroom today. I installed a much better fan and light combination in the giant hole where the sky light was. I patched around the sky light, too. The mud is pretty dry, but not dry enough to sand yet, so I popped the light on so the kids can bathe tonight. I'll finish up the ceiling later and paint the bathroom.

Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Laoch wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 7:26 am Do you leave you ‘Bota outside?
Yup, bota lives outside at my folks. She'll live inside again as soon as I bring it to Jersey.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.