I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Brand New Trailtech Voyager

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Brand New Trailtech Voyager

Post by Firebolter »

I have a brand new Trailtech Voyager GPS, in the box, never used nor mounted/installed.
It is model number 912-103 and fits the following models:

KTM SX/SX-F/MXC/EXC/XC/XC-F/XC-W/XCF-W/EXC-R 125-530 '00-'13
Husaberg FE/TE 250-570 '09-'13
Husqvarna TE/TX

Now it will work on ANY bike, it is just the water temp sensor is made to work with the above models.

You can read up on it here:
http://www.trailtech.net/digital-gauges ... -102-black

In addition to GPS and mapping, it also has the sensor for the radiator so you can see actual engine temp, does tracks all of the normal GPS stuff then some. I was gonna put it on the Berg, but I have a Montana 650t I got from my X GF, so I am using that.

They are 289.00 new, but I will sell this for 200.00. Comes with all papers, CD with software, books and such in the box it came in. Absolutely brand new and never used. You can read about all the specs from the webpage above. Wire it to your battery and never worry about batteries again! But it can run on it's internal battery for up to 11 hours.

Good stuff if you are looking for a GPS. Also you can load tracks on a micro SD and then load into the unit as well as buy micro SD with published trails for all kinds of states, so a really capable unit, just don't have a need for it!

200.00 and I'll ship it to you. call me at 301-343-6666 if you have questions.

You can mail me a check or use paypal to missileboy@gmail.com if that is easier

Lots of cool bikes---
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Brand New Trailtech Voyager

Post by Firebolter »

SOLD----Thanks
Lots of cool bikes---