I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

PW50 for sale

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
phoo
aka "That Guy"

PW50 for sale

Post by phoo »

There was a line of interested parties when I got it, but I assume kids have grown. Those people still have dibs if they speak up, but I'm posting here before waiting until spring and jacking up the price on Craigslist.

PW50. Major rebuild a few years ago, probably 20 hours since then. Motorex 4T full synthetic oil in the crank case, Honda full synthetic two stroke oil in the mix tank (oil injected for easy maintenance). Top quality oils because that's what I have around for my KTM.

Rebuild included cylinder, head, piston, crankshaft, all seals, some bearings, and anything else that was worn. Also just installed brand new forks. Everything on this (mechanically) is fantastic, and it is terrific for kids learning to ride. Not only is there a throttle stop to restrict acceleration, a restrictor plate (washer) can be installed in the exhaust to limit power and top speed. I will include at least one plate, but they are easy to make. Starts easy, runs smooth. The only blemish is the bodywork shows 20 years of service but if that matters you can buy new plastics on ebay for really cheap and make this baby like new. I will include training wheels if interested.

DAMN price, in the fall, is $400 and the promise that you won't sell it for $650 in the spring time.

Thanks,

Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
BillyGoat
DAMN Expert

Re: PW50 for sale

Post by BillyGoat »

Will you please be my mechanic? :lurker:
KTM 450 EXC mostly
Member AMA, PaTRA, MD OHV Alliance, trying to join R&T
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

phoo wrote:There was a line of interested parties when I got it, but I assume kids have grown. Those people still have dibs if they speak up, but I'm posting here before waiting until spring and jacking up the price on Craigslist.

PW50. Major rebuild a few years ago, probably 20 hours since then. Motorex 4T full synthetic oil in the crank case, Honda full synthetic two stroke oil in the mix tank (oil injected for easy maintenance). Top quality oils because that's what I have around for my KTM.

Rebuild included cylinder, head, piston, crankshaft, all seals, some bearings, and anything else that was worn. Also just installed brand new forks. Everything on this (mechanically) is fantastic, and it is terrific for kids learning to ride. Not only is there a throttle stop to restrict acceleration, a restrictor plate (washer) can be installed in the exhaust to limit power and top speed. I will include at least one plate, but they are easy to make. Starts easy, runs smooth. The only blemish is the bodywork shows 20 years of service but if that matters you can buy new plastics on ebay for really cheap and make this baby like new. I will include training wheels if interested.

DAMN price, in the fall, is $400 and the promise that you won't sell it for $650 in the spring time.

Thanks,

Patrick
PM me your phone number and I'll have my friend call you.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Oops.
1975 Harley FXE1200
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

PM sent.
1975 Harley FXE1200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I forwarded you number to Margie and Rock - Rock should be calling.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris