I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Grab Bag with Boots, Helmet, Pants, Shirts

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: Grab Bag with Boots, Helmet, Pants, Shirts

Post by Skinny-J »

chriskoz wrote:I'm going to split up the bag. Maybe someone needs some backup gear.
Boots $50
Helmet $50
I'll disperse the equipment to people when they buy the other stuff, so don't be surprised if your boots come with an air filter or jersey!
Thanks
How do the 9.5 boots run on size; think I can stuff my 10 foot into them? Maybe I could swing by sometime and try them on; especially if they come with an oil filter that might fit my wr450.....
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

They may be a size 10, I have to check, I think I bought them big.
I also have some side panels for an 06 YZ250F that may fit your WR, and an air filter. These are so much more than just boots!
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

chriskoz wrote:They may be a size 10, I have to check, I think I bought them big.
I also have some side panels for an 06 YZ250F that may fit your WR, and an air filter. These are so much more than just boots!
Sounds like its worth a shot. I will be near Towson tomorrow after work, I will PM you...

Thanks,
SJ
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny-J wrote:
chriskoz wrote:They may be a size 10, I have to check, I think I bought them big.
Sounds like its worth a shot. I will be near Towson tomorrow after work, I will PM you...

Thanks,
SJ
While your there see if there is anything I might need, will ya?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer wrote:
Skinny-J wrote:

Thanks,
SJ
Chris,

Let me know if you have a Rekluse for Tulips's WR and I will grab it while I am there... :amazon:

SJ
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny-J wrote:
Wingfixer wrote:
Skinny-J wrote:

Thanks,
SJ
Chris,

Let me know if you have a Rekluse for Tulips's WR and I will grab it while I am there... :amazon:

SJ
Yer a funny fucker, you are.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

As a matter of fact....just kidding, I wanted Patrick to call me a funny fecker, too.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F