I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN Jersey V3 Orders!

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: DAMN Jersey V3 Orders!

Post by Rut Row »

J&J wrote:A. J&J
B. xl
C.two
wohoo! 5 down 7 to go
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

Just paid, brain too tired for clever.

thetable
3XL
One
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

6 down, 6 to go! :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

I will take one for the wife now that she has her own dirt bike; she says I never get her anything thoughtful....

Boosthund also posted that he wanted one in the Michaux DS thread. Boosthund is a lawyer so he can't be expected to deal with details like finding the right thread; I will contact him....

E-mail sent to Ken with details.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny-J wrote:I will take one for the wife now that she has her own dirt bike; she says I never get her anything thoughtful....

Boosthund also posted that he wanted one in the Michaux DS thread. Boosthund is a lawyer so he can't be expected to deal with details like finding the right thread; I will contact him....

Now we need to start a new thread to vote for Mrs Skinny-J's jersey name! :deal:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:
Skinny-J wrote:I will take one for the wife now that she has her own dirt bike; she says I never get her anything thoughtful....

Now we need to start a new thread to vote for Mrs Skinny-J's jersey name! :deal:
a Poll! you start it. I value my life :chicken:
Ken
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer wrote:

She has a nick-name that her family gave to her before I ever met her; and I am brave enough to put it on her jersey. Hopefully Ken can keep a secret....
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Skinny-J wrote:She has a nick-name that her family gave to her before I ever met her; and I am brave enough to put it on her jersey. Hopefully Ken can keep a secret....
will do - need a size but I assume that will be in the email.
Ken
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

only need 4 more! :loveit:
Ken
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Paypal money sent.

Size medium, "Bucho" on the back
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200