I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Bunch of woodworking stuff

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Bunch of woodworking stuff

Post by Marylander »

I've got to be realistic, I haven't built anything in years and all the woodworking stuff in the garage means less space for bikes and working on bikes. So, I've got a buttload of woodworking stuff I'd like to move along. My preference is to get everything out at once, if possible.

The big items are listed below but I've got lots of miscellany as well (router bits, blades, jigs, clamps, etc). If you can take everything I will accept $500 (firm) for ALL of it. This is a seriously killer deal if you want to go from nothing to being able to accurately build furniture all at once. This isn't pro stuff but is good hobbyist level stuff in good shape.

*Ridgid TS3660 table saw with ~2' extension with a ~2hp router mounted in it
*Delta 13" planer (2 speed with lock)
*Jet JJ-6CSX jointer
*Jet Bench Mortiser
*Delta 12" band saw on stand
*porter cable ~2hp router
*craftsman ~2hp router
*etc

You can contact me on kirkroy using gmail.
Jar944
DAMN n00b

Re: Bunch of woodworking stuff

Post by Jar944 »

I'm interested in the whole lot
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

what wood do you have left?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I've got various old oak fence boards that've been stickered and sitting for years in the garage. Range from ~3' to ~6'. Enough to make a chest or two. I need to get rid of them too. I planed them enough to see what I had and then stuck them back on the shelf...
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

email sent
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris