I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

1992 DR350S $1100 or trade for MTB

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
smoke4ndmears
DAMN n00b

1992 DR350S $1100 or trade for MTB

Post by smoke4ndmears »

1992 DR350S that I rescued from disaster earlier this year. %99 functional but is having an issue with the front brake not building pressure after I replaced the master cylinder piston seals. Front brake worked good enough before I did that, so maybe I should have left well enough alone. Kind of silly, but there it is.

In any case: clean title, new parts all over, new tires, jetted pretty well, Wiseco high compression piston, new timing chain and tensioner. Pretty fun on the trails and perfectly fine on the road with the six speed transmission. Definitely shows its age, but starts up super easy. Shows its age for sure, but aside from the silly front brake problem the bike works great. Would be an easy fix, just don't have the time/getting distracted by other things.

I also pieced together complete front end from a 1999 DR350 which is, being the astute individual that you are, is much improved over stock. Never put it on as I got the new DOT tires on the old rims before I got the new stuff. Bolts right up EZPZ and the tire on the wheel has life in it still. I also have new fork gaiters which will come with. *Included only at asking price*

If you happen to have a full suspension mountain bike in decent shape that would fit a 5'10" rider that would work too.

I'll be at Summit Point this sunday, and out of town middle next week. If this post is still up the bike is still available.

FZ1, R6 track rat, Grom.