I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Sold! - 2007 KLX250S

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Sold! - 2007 KLX250S

Post by Grady »

For sale. 2007 klx250s. It's my wife's bike. She rode it probably a handful of times. We're the second owner. Mostly stock. Has some handguards, jet kit, big gun exhaust and lower gearing. When running it runs great. Lack of use always gummed the carb. Every season I spent more time cleaning the carb than she did riding it. Seemed like no matter how I stored it, the jets clogged. Last year I dropped the carb off to a local shop and had an ultrasonic cleaning done. Put the carb back on and it started up better than it ever had. Ran awesome but noticed fuel leaking from the carb. Got pissed and put it back in the shed. There it has sat. Also has a leaking fork seal. Been out of the scene a while and not sure on fair prices. Thinking $1500? Maybe $1700 if I clean the carb again so it starts and runs smooth again. I might be way out of line on my prices and am open to suggestions.
uploadfromtaptalk1455033595266.jpg
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: 2007 KLX250S

Post by Grady »

Gone!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk