I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

06 CRF 250R

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

06 CRF 250R

Post by J&J »

Selling my 250. In the past I have I have had better luck selling Hondas looking clean & stock. I have some new plastics & plan to take off all the woods stuff. I'll start at $2500 on craigslist.

Anybody here interested with or without the skid plate, radiator guards, barkbusters & trailtech flywheel I'll negotiate. :deal:

The head was done by "Fastheads" with minor porting, Del West valves & Beryllium seats, look em up, they don't move like stock ones & are still in specs. Also has a Weisco with 1/2 a point more compression than stock. Runs really strong. Almost always starts easily once warmed up. The suspension was done by Allan at Dual Sport Armory & I also have the original springs. Also I have shortened the gearing to make 1st lower in the really tight stuff.

We've got two of these, they can take really a beating & keep on getting it. I'll get some pictures on here soon.