I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Post by Rut Row »

Damage Inc. wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:17 pm
Rut Row wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:58 am
Damage Inc. wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:59 pm I'd take that rotopax if I thought I could get up your way some time this year....
UPS is my friend!
But I work for FedEX....
How big would the box be and How much weight?
I'll see if I have a box big enough - standby
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

I'll see what I can do on my end. North of Keedysville looks to be about a 4 hr round trip for me. Somewhat off topic but not really...Anybody know if the Cove is still open. You know for exercise? I'm in almost Pa NW Harford county.
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Damage Inc. wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:36 pm I'll see what I can do on my end. North of Keedysville looks to be about a 4 hr round trip for me. Somewhat off topic but not really...Anybody know if the Cove is still open. You know for exercise? I'm in almost Pa NW Harford county.
They probably are. Give them a call.

Im still trying to ride once a week
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Damage Inc. wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:17 pm
Rut Row wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:58 am
Damage Inc. wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:59 pm I'd take that rotopax if I thought I could get up your way some time this year....
UPS is my friend!
But I work for FedEX....
How big would the box be and How much weight?
We got a delivery of totally unnecessary puppy items today and the box is perfect! Call it 10# and 16x14x11
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

I'll check on shipping but I may have to make a excuse to take the VTX for a spring cruise or maybe an off road adventure with the Blazer....
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Damage Inc. wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:44 pm I'll check on shipping but I may have to make a excuse to take the VTX for a spring cruise or maybe an off road adventure with the Blazer....
:thumbup:
Ken