I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

[Sold] Kubota L2250DT tractor with loader

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

[Sold] Kubota L2250DT tractor with loader

Post by Rut Row »

Kubota L2250DT tractor with loader, S/N 52070, $7000 OBO

I built a house on 5-acres and disposed of the trees myself to save money. I bought this tractor to move trees and chip limbs; it did that exceptionally well. I don't need a tractor this size anymore so it needs a new home. It is a solid tractor that has started every time and been very reliable.

Included in the sale is a Ratchet Rake (tooth bar) [$350 new], 5' box blade [$690 new], 43" clamp-on pallet forks [$200 new] and a SpeeCo quick hitch [$260 new]; also included is a TinyTach tach/hour meter, replacement muffler with gasket, full set on manuals, and a seal for the power steering. The chipper shown in the pictures is not included.

The water pump was new when I got the tractor and I recently rebuilt the fan jackshaft, replaced a broken fan support and replaced the fan. I rebuilt the bucket; I installed a new cutting bar and replaced the bottom of the bucket with 1/4" steel plate. I replaced the alternator and the voltage regulator too.

The worst issues are the loader is wracked a few inches and the wiring is shot. The starter works fine so I just charge the battery once a month and just let it run until I'm done with it.

Pics and Videos here https://www.kyler.net/Kens-Photos/Kubot ... -For-Sale/
and here
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris