I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

WTB DRZ400e Stock Exhaust

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
jgreene
DAMN Expert

WTB DRZ400e Stock Exhaust

Post by jgreene »

I know this is a long shot, but would anyone have a stock exhaust for a DRZ400e sitting around. Need something quieter than the full Yoshimura system. Could also use a skid plate.
Member R&T Club, and GMER
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Re: WTB DRZ400e Stock Exhaust

Post by smdub »

My DRZ had a yosh pipe (not sure which generation.) Wasn't very loud at all IRC. Do you still have the spark arrestor in it? Could use a repack? Do they make dB killers for your model?

I you're handy w/ fabrication you can make your own dB killers. I had to make some for the Termignonis on my Duc. It would wake the dead stock. I just rolled perforated stainless into a tube and welded it to a stainless elbow IIRC.
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
jgreene
DAMN Expert

Re: WTB DRZ400e Stock Exhaust

Post by jgreene »

I checked with yosh, and they confirmed that this is an early generation race pipe, that does not accept their quiet tip.

I did repack the silencer, and fabbed in a quiet tip from an FMF, but it is still too loud. Would really like the stock exhaust, as this is just going to be a fleet bike for people to borrow.
Member R&T Club, and GMER