I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

craigslist finds

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Re: craigslist finds

Post by hondahawkrider »

http://york.craigslist.org/mcy/1535487291.html

Drz 400 modded - $2300 (wrightsville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-01-03, 2:43PM EST
Reply to: sale-86gh2-1535487291@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a 2000 drz 400 for sale, the bike has a full Leo Vince X3 exhaust, larger fuel tank, manual valve adjustment,full LED light kit and license plate kit, it has an aluminum chain guards, chrome heat shield, aluminum side covers on the case, new MSR bars, the motor was rebuild a while back with larger valves, the carb was rebuilt and jetted to match the modds that are on the bike. the brakes are newer along with the tires. The hand grips should probably be replaced but arent too bad yet. There are a few scratches on the bike from ridding off road, but nothing too bad, the bike has 16k on it but the motor has around 7k after the rebuild, if you need anymore information just email me or call 577-0585, thanks

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

ok not cl

but looks like a real good deal on adv

klx650 (not klr)
$2500
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=543780

2013 Honda CB1100
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

http://york.craigslist.org/mcy/1577489302.html for those that can't stay upright on trails :harhar:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Looks interesting. Just needs a knobby on the rear.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
B DIRT
DAMN Poohba

Post by B DIRT »

thats the offroad versions of the can-am :harhar:
2002 XR650R (plated)
1990 TransAlp
2000 XR650R (trophy)
2002 CR125R
2009 Big Red
1977 CT90
2008 CRF230L (wifeys)
2003 XR650R (crackbabys)
1999 CR80R (crackbabys)
1972 XL250 (crackbabys)
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

B DIRT wrote:thats the offroad versions of the can-am :harhar:
the older I get, the better that looks! :brows:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

B DIRT wrote:thats the offroad versions of the can-am :harhar:
I'd call it more of a Can't-Am or, better yet a Don't-Am
Dunker

'97 KTM 620 RXC

Post by Dunker »

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ ... 14016.html

Doesn't seem like too bad of a deal, even if it still has the original Edelbrock carb.

Edit: Sold! Already had a Keihin FCR41 installed.
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

http://lancaster.craigslist.org/mcy/1586463993.html

FS: 2002 KTM 520 EXC SM Street legal supermoto! Too cheap to pass up! - $3999 (Lititz, PA)

Date: 2010-02-04, 7:45PM EST
Reply to: sale-wzj7b-1586463993@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

For sale or trade is my 2002 KTM 520 EXC/SM. The bike has approximately 3000 miles of almost solely street use, and has never been raced. It has always been well maintained and no expense was spared when the bike was built. This bike is an excellent compromise between the hardcore race supermotos and the heavier, slower, street counterparts.

The 6 speed transmission and current gearing make for plenty of torque down low and very respectable (over 100 mph) top speed. It also allows the RPM to be kept very low at "highway" speeds, although this particular machine was never used as a commuter - just a weekend fun toy. The oil & filter changed just changed (Motorex oil & factory filters) and the bike is ready to ride.

As the pictures show it is in very good condition, aside from being a little dirty, and has always been garage kept. This is the perfect bike to rip around on the backroads, or pull off the lights and hit the track. The asking price is firm at only $3,999! The components alone cost much more than what I am asking - you couldn't build your own for this price. I will also consider trading for a sportbike, but no 600s please.
Here are all the details:

• Clear, street legal PA title
• 6-Speed
• Electric start
• Trick Dual Sport street-legal conversion kit
• HID headlight (actual HID, very bright! [high beam only])
• Baja Designs rewound stator
• Trailtech Endurance dashboard
• Scotts rotary steering damper
• Fastways billet top bar mount for stabilizer & handguards
• Fatbars
• Bonz slave cylinder protector
• STM slipper clutch with 190# spring installed
• KTM 2-piece orange/black anodized clutch cover
• KTM orange anodized clutch master cylinder cover
• KTM factory SMR rear spring
• KTM factory SMR fork springs
• Braking 320mm wave rotor
• Braking orange anodized 4-piston caliper
• braided stainless steel brake lines
• Brembo radial master cylinder
• Behr 17x3.5 front & 17x4.25 rear supermoto wheels
• Avon Distanzia rear tire 150/60/17
• Avon AV-49 Pro-Xtreme front tire 120/70/17
• Custom orange Delrin sliders
• N-Style graphics w/ matching seat cover
• Acerbis supermoto front fender

Extras:

• stock '02 tank shrouds
• stock '02 KTM EXC shock spring
• stock '02 KTM EXC fork springs
• stock '02 KTM EXC Brembo front caliper
• Scotts billet steering damper mount (for use without handguards)
• stock clutch cover
• multiple front and rear sprockets
• extra chains
• tubular stainless steel rear luggage rack
• KTM factory service manuals

Please note that I do NOT have the factory dirt wheels! You can find them on eBay easily and for cheap, as they are interchangeable between many KTM models, although this bike was rebuilt to be a serious supermoto machine and is in no way set up for dirt riding. Thanks for looking!

2013 Honda CB1100
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

I really really want this

DAMN kid expenses

Buy it now is $3100

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... &viewitem=

Hello everyone and welcome to my listing. If you are here I'm offering something that is truly special and very very rare! 1984 YAMAHA XT600 TE'NE'RE' Paris-Dakar Racer. Big thumper with a huge 8 gallon steel tank, heavy duty oil cooler,suspension and magnesium engine covers. This is not your typical garden variety XT but a Limited Production Special that was only released in Europe. Original owner had it since new for over 25 years and I was lucky enough to acquire this unique Enduro 3 months ago. There were 2 colorways only: Yamaha factory Red/White/Blue for Italy and Light Blue/Yellow for France. Paris-Dakar rally was big in the 80's and this was Yammi's answer for the gruelling 21 day race that covered over 6,000 miles of rough terrain. The ultimate torture test for man and machine. I put a total of less than 100km just for quick blasts around the neighborhood and fast food joints. This single cylinder engine is a beast very powerful and sounds wicked. YDIS technology unique to Yamaha with 2 CV Carbs working in conjuction with 1 for low-end power and other for wicked top-end rush. Monocross shock with preload/compression adjustments and 11 inches of suspension travel front and back. 5 speed gearbox is silky smooth and clutch engages easily. Gold finished rims ozzes quality. Keep in mind that this bike is all original never been restored and it's condition is showroom new. Always parked this moto in my living room. I have service records for the last 2 years totaling over $1,000 dollars in maintenance. Pirelli Scorpion tires with plenty of tread left, rear tire has a slow leak. I will also be including an extra engine, frame and box of parts. Bike was registered in California title is clear. Kick start model only and it requires good technique. New Yuasa battery just installed all lights,turn signals work. It will comfortably cruise highway speeds no problem and will top out at a genuine 100mph. I treated this bike like a family member and rode it like a responsible adult. But if you are an adrenaline junkie this moto will satisfy the need, you think it, it does it. Pls. restrain yourself or say goodbye to your license! I can guarantee you will NEVER find something like this being offered for sale. Very few of this collectible machine ever made to our shores. Also posted 3 videos of bike running and in action. Worldwide bidders are welcome but Paypal only as a form of payment. You are responsible for transport and taxes. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY! Pls. e-mail me with questions and concerns. A $250 non-refundable deposit is required after listing ends. All sales are final. Best of Luck!

2013 Honda CB1100
1999 Suzuki DR350Se