I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hi from Virginia

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
klrider
DAMN n00b

Hi from Virginia

Post by klrider »

Hi guys, I just got registered, thanks for the help, Kyler.

I'm near Luray, VA and ride mostly in the Mountain State, whenever I can. All dual sports 'cept the Ninja 250 commuter. Do a little track riding at Summit Point, too.

I met 3 or 4 of you at the Shen 500 this year, a very fun event. Looking forward to getting up in MD and PA for some riding. Hope to see more of you at a ride. :thumbup:
Pat
COG 1887 AMA Life
'11 Tiger 800XC, '11 Multistrada 1200S Touring,
DRZ400SM K9, SR500G, 05 Ruckus
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Hi from Virginia

Post by Rut Row »

klrider wrote:Hi guys, I just got registered, thanks for the help, Kyler.

I'm near Luray, VA and ride mostly in the Mountain State, whenever I can. All dual sports 'cept the Ninja 250 commuter. Do a little track riding at Summit Point, too.

I met 3 or 4 of you at the Shen 500 this year, a very fun event. Looking forward to getting up in MD and PA for some riding. Hope to see more of you at a ride. :thumbup:
It's about DAMN time you joined us! :thumbup:

Come on up to Green Ridge Sunday :whoop:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris