I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Riding in the New Year, travelin' style

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
skierd
DAMN Expert

Riding in the New Year, travelin' style

Post by skierd »

I'm bored and looking to take advantage of some of my forced time away from work...

I've got the 29th, 30th, and 31st off and unless there's a blizzard, I'm going riding. Camping too. :kumbaya: Tenative destinations are Wolf Gap in the GW National Forest (free!) and somewhere up at Green Ridge, with as much dirt as I can find along the way. Thinking about trying to find the Indigo tunnel, if its still accessible.

Just curious, is Bill's Place open all year? Anyone have any tracks for the GW/Jefferson National Forests they'd be willing to share?
Never run out of ideas, traction, and real estate at the same time...
'08 WR250R w/ an X change
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Riding in the New Year, travelin' style

Post by Rut Row »

skierd wrote:I'm bored and looking to take advantage of some of my forced time away from work...

I've got the 29th, 30th, and 31st off and unless there's a blizzard, I'm going riding. Camping too. :kumbaya: Tenative destinations are Wolf Gap in the GW National Forest (free!) and somewhere up at Green Ridge, with as much dirt as I can find along the way. Thinking about trying to find the Indigo tunnel, if its still accessible.

Just curious, is Bill's Place open all year? Anyone have any tracks for the GW/Jefferson National Forests they'd be willing to share?
the tunnel is easy to find - here's more info

http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WMX6D_Indigo_Tunnel
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris