I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

HondaHawkrider's (Jason's) 40th Birthday - B

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Re: HondaHawkrider's (Jason's) 40th Birthday - B

Post by hondahawkrider »

Party has been moved

Jason's 40th Birthday
Type: Party - Birthday Party
Where: My house - 9424 Fens Hollow Laurel MD 20723
When: Saturday, January 9, 2010 from 5:00 pm to 4:00 am
Your RSVP: Attending (edit)

It's being moved off the acutal date due to some medical complications.... A routine procedure (supposedly) put me into the hospital for a day and total recovery won't happen for a few days... I went in to a Dr office for what is know as a Lumbar Facet Block ... Basically, the procedure involves sucking some fluid outta one of the vertebra in my back, it was one that was repaired fixed (possibly not quite right) two years ago... Anyway, one of the drugs - omnipaque - that was pushed into my back as part of this process - put me into the hospital yesterday with such a bad headache that I felt like I was dying (Think puking, close to passing out, if there had a been a drill nearby I would have used to to relieve the pressure kind of thing).. Apparently a small % of folks have a bad reaction to the drug.. Anyway, I am doing a bit better now - it's going to take about 48 hours for recovery and was told to take it easy and to take the pain medsthe for the next 72 hours - so were moving the party to the 9th.. It's not the actual date - but perhaps this way more folks can make it..

-Jason
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
code
DAMN Poohba

Re: HondaHawkrider's (Jason's) 40th Birthday - B

Post by code »

sorry to hear about the bad reaction, hospital stuff and the recovery stuff too. Quite a pain eh? Hope you are feeling well enough to celebrate some part of your actual birthday. Hang in there!