I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2007 ktm 450 EXC-R for sale

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

2007 ktm 450 EXC-R for sale

Post by Rut Row »

Got this over on the NVTR mailing list
dual sport for sale:

* First year of their street-legal dual-sport
* Tagged in Virginia
* 709 miles, 26 hours (yes i'm slow)
* Factory Connection professionally revalved the suspension and lowered it 1.5" (yes i'm short).
* Factory Connection said they'd charge $300 - $400 to put it back to stock height, and I have the original fork and shock springs.
* Has factory seat and also a thin seat.
* F2 Powerback kit (which removed the emissions, opened up the muffler and airbox a little, and rejetted). I kept all the stock stuff.
* I also changed the front and rear sprockets to 14/48, what all the magazines recommended.
* Cycra ProBends
* It is missing the rear turn signals, I lost a pair every time I rode so I stopped replacing them and just use hand signals.
* Have the title, the KTM briefcase, mirrors (never used), tool kit and owners manual etc.
* Still has original front tire and I just replaced the back one with pirelli scorpion that still has the little nibs on it
* I'm a 40-something with no kids and no racing and it's just been on back roads and some trails, and paved roads to get there.
* Oil and filters and screens changed after every 1-2 outings.
* I'm the original owner.
* Never wrecked, a few tip overs while stopped as i'm short.
* Asking $4,500.

Questions let me know via email or phone 540-338-5757. I live just west of Leesburg, in Hamilton, VA

thx, david
dscordy@intlsupplyco.com
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Re: 2007 ktm 450 EXC-R for sale

Post by the dude himself »

Man, one week too late. I've got the 950 now.