Saturday April 10th - DS Ride in Fredneck County

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Re: Saturday April 10th - DS Ride in Fredneck County

Post by Junior » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:12 pm

JaxObsessed wrote:Yup. I could go a little later if needed.
my phone # PMed
jr-n-the mule wrote:
JaxObsessed wrote:I'll be at the park n ride just inside the beltway at 7:45.
I would like to get a roll chart and attend Ken's tutorial. so... I'm gonna show at JT around 9. I'll be stuck at speed limit travel, tkc and 14 tooth cs sprocket have decided that. I'd like to be otr by 8.

Y'all cool with that?
Are you still in for 7:45 @ the 695/70 park n ride?
a little before 8 is fine with me. I`ll pm u my #
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX

AccidentalWheelie

Post by AccidentalWheelie » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:08 pm

you guys are jealous because your bikes dont have baddass flamethrowers on them :rayof: ...ill be somewhere in towson when the rooster crows to meet you guys :ride: ....Jax didnt pass me for the record. He seen the smoldering remains of my clothes, let alone my favorite Calcutta fishing shirt :boohoo:

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Is it ok if I start complaining now how cold I am going to be in the morning? :rant:

AccidentalWheelie

Post by AccidentalWheelie » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:13 pm

you can ride next to me, the fire should keep you warm :screwy:

code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:07 pm

looks like this is gonna be a vstrom ride for me :dry: Unless I decide to head out without a brake light. The tail light/brake light on the dr apparently had a short. When I went to fix it, which I just came in from, the entire insides were dry rot and fell out. Even the plastic started falling apart. Gerry rigged it back together, so it looks nice. :harhar: Light bulb looks new :harhar: Am beginning to wonder what exactly the was spent being "fixed" on this bike.?. :censored:

See ya'll at Jt's one way or another in the a.m.

Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:18 pm

code wrote:looks like this is gonna be a vstrom ride for me :dry: Unless I decide to head out without a brake light. The tail light/brake light on the dr apparently had a short. When I went to fix it, which I just came in from, the entire insides were dry rot and fell out. Even the plastic started falling apart. Gerry rigged it back together, so it looks nice. :harhar: Light bulb looks new :harhar: Am beginning to wonder what exactly the was spent being "fixed" on this bike.?. :censored:

I have the hole tail light assembly i can bring with me. I just took it off my dr.
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX

badguy
DAMN Expert

Post by badguy » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:25 pm

code wrote:looks like this is gonna be a vstrom ride for me :dry: Unless I decide to head out without a brake light. The tail light/brake light on the dr apparently had a short. When I went to fix it, which I just came in from, the entire insides were dry rot and fell out. Even the plastic started falling apart. Gerry rigged it back together, so it looks nice. :harhar: Light bulb looks new :harhar: Am beginning to wonder what exactly the was spent being "fixed" on this bike.?. :censored:

I have a DRZ250 tail light I got from Kientech that I haven't installed yet (I got the old one working again while I was waiting for the new one). If you want it, I can bring it with me tomorrow...didn't see JR's post, but the offer still stands.

I should be at JT between 9 and 9:30 :ride:

code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:32 pm

will brave the dr...don't know how much time it takes to swap the two out, not too worried bout it as long as someone doesn't ride up my butt. Kath will probably be behind me anyways, so I'm sure I'll be fine. If either of you don't want your light, I'll buy it from ya though. Let me know how much. Thanks!!

thisguy

Post by thisguy » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Sorry, I am out. having problems with new born- nothing wrong with baby, just everyone else.

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:24 am

code wrote:Kath will probably be behind me anyways, so I'm sure I'll be fine.
Are you sure about that? Seems her bike isn't the one having problems... and a picture of you riding pillion would be PRICELESS!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris