I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

new DAMN member

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
jcbr6
DAMN n00b

Re: new DAMN member

Post by jcbr6 »

Wingfixer wrote:Welcome aboard!! Nice lookin' SuperHawk, I used to have one of those:
Great bike!
thanks, dont see many others on the street. we should get together for a ride sometime.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Well, like I said, I used to have a SuperHawk. This is what it looked like after I hit a deer doing about 65, me not the deer:

We can still hook up for a ride but now I have one of these:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Kath

Post by Kath »

Welcome from Sykesville. We ride through Boonsboro sometimes on the street bikes. Looking forward to meeting you all sometime....well, your wife mostly since it's nice to hear of another wife rider on here. lol If I could just get all of them to post, maybe Ken would give us a DAMN Women forum eventually. :thumbup:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Kath wrote:....well, your wife mostly since it's nice to hear of another wife rider on here. lol If I could just get all of them to post, maybe Ken would give us a DAMN Women forum eventually. :thumbup:
I'd be glad to! You want to be the moderator? You want men excluded? :dry:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Kath

Post by Kath »

That's ok...I don't think there's even close to a group yet to warrant it. I'd just be talking to myself in there. lol one day though, it would be cool to do chick rides and talk shop with some other women d/s riders.
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

Kath wrote:That's ok...I don't think there's even close to a group yet to warrant it. I'd just be talking to myself in there. lol one day though, it would be cool to do chick rides and talk shop with some other women d/s riders.
Naaaah.. I am sure a bunch of us would create alternate id - and channel our inner lebians selves to keep you company ... and to keep and eye on youse wimmens... :lol2: :harhar:
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
Kath

Post by Kath »

Great...scare away all the ladies, Jason. lol
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

Kath wrote:Great...scare away all the ladies, Jason. lol
Well... if they can't handle the heat.... they should get back to the kitchen ...

where they belong.............

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar:

just kidding..... :angel:
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se