I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

New Member -Camp Hill PA

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
master62
DAMN n00b

New Member -Camp Hill PA

Post by master62 » Mon May 10, 2010 1:59 pm

Hello to D.A.M.M. members. I want to introduce myself. After 35 years, I am back into offroad riding. When I left I was a solid B rider. I was Secretary of South Penn Enduro Riders for several years in the 70's. After I sold my 250 Penton/KTM 35 years ago I wanted to stay on 2 wheels. I worked hard to race mountain bikes finishing as an Expert. I raced in the National Senior Games in bicycling Road Racing and Time Trials. I originally grew up in Centralia PA ( the town with the mine fire). I have a RAC Permit.
Yes I am an old fart. I am 63 but remain very active. Whenever I am not on 2 wheels, I am
whitewater kayaking. I am a Class 3 easy Class 4 paddler.
BOOM BOOM speaks well of DAMM riders. His knowledge, advice, patience and wrenching skills is helping me get back into offroad riding. I have a Husqvarna 2009 TE 250. This past weekend I worked on the Michaux DS mileage. I will be marking the first half. I believe you will enjoy this DS in August 2010.
Let me know if you have room for another rider on some of your rides. I have been introducted to Shade Mountain and 7 Mountains in PA. I am slow as I need time on the bike.
Regards
Tony

master62
DAMN n00b

Re: New Member -Camp Hill PA

Post by master62 » Mon May 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Sorry fat fingered typing 2 x. S/b D.A.M.N. My apologies I'm old.

Kath

Post by Kath » Mon May 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Welcome, Tony!

pmullen
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by pmullen » Mon May 10, 2010 3:08 pm

master62 wrote:My apologies I'm old.
No problem! We need more DAMN old guys! :thumbup:

Trying to keep up with the kids is wearing me out! :boohoo:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady » Mon May 10, 2010 3:46 pm

Welcome to the DAMN group.

Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom » Mon May 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Glad to see you registered Tony.
DAMN fine bunch of guys and gals here to share a little smack talk with :cheers:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr