I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

point and laugh, it's ok. i know i'm new...

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Re: point and laugh, it's ok. i know i'm new...

Post by the dude himself »

shift wrote:i feel that d*mn is a bad word. ok? i was raised very proper, you see, and i will not lower my standards....
Hehe, I must've been travelling that week and missed this. What a great first post!

BTW - I think it's ok to use DAMN as an acronym... otherwise you'll never make it through the induction pledge we have for n00bs. :deal:

:foul: TFDH
shift

Post by shift »

jack, it was nice meeting you too man. i'm glad you were able to complete the ride with us -- it was great. looking forward to doing another DAMN ride DAMN soon. :thumbup:

as for my first post, eh, i like to joke around sometimes. you could even say i was trolling a bit. :lol2: and from the lack of responses, i think my "asking you to kick my bike" scared people away. ha ha.... tiz all good, i have the button to eliminate that kickin crap. i put around 22k on the 640. up until recently, it was 95% street mileage. i've taken it to toronto twice. now i keep it 95% offroad.

i don't consider myself an advanced off road rider, but i do like taking the advanced trails. i want something lighter and easier to handle on technical trails than my 640. i'm considering everything from a ktm 300 xc-w (2 stroke), ktm 250 sxf, crf 250&450 x models and even a crf 150r big wheel. i've gotten an r6 sold and should be ready to get something in the next 4 weeks. i just gotta make up my mind as to what i want. it'd be nice if whatever it is would be street legal, but i don't see that happening. at that point, i think the 640 is getting motard wheels.

bah, i'm done rambling. when's the next ride? :ride:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

shift wrote:jack, it was nice meeting you too man. i'm glad you were able to complete the ride with us -- it was great. looking forward to doing another DAMN ride DAMN soon.
fixed... :nono:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris