I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN new

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
spotster

Re: DAMN new

Post by spotster »

That sounds great. I look forward to seeing the route.
pschuler

Post by pschuler »

So I was out for a quick ride today and ended up riding Old Baltimore road and going around Sugarloaf and up through Buckeystown. I was passing the gas station and saw a KRL filling up - turned around and the guy said he was headed up to the watershed. So I tagged along and it turned out to be an awesome ride.

When I was heading back I stopped for fuel and saw a green dual sport at the station... Guess who it was?

Great to meet you Kathy! Only been a member for a week and I'm already meeting DAMN riders!
spotster

Post by spotster »

Great to meet you too. Apparently the DAMN riders are everywhere!
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Like an infestation!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:Like an infestation!
seriously - on the NVTR mailing list they had praise for Dozer and our shirts - both get a lot of visibility at events!
There were maybe a dozen other riders including two other NVTR members, Tom Schroder (another Husky rider) and Joel (sorry forgot your last name). Joel was riding a blue motorcycle that apparently needed a new clutch. Chris and his family were there too, sorry Chris forgot if you were NVTR? There were riders from NOVA, MD, and Ohio, big and little kids alike. Sunday several more riders showed up (from DAMN Riders). I mention this because they have cool shirts and we need to look into upgrading ours….. One of the DAMN rider’s brought his dog. The dog’s “chew toy” was a motorcycle tire. I was quiet funny to watch. I think with some training the dog could dismount and remount knobbies in no time. I’m not sure how successful the tube installation would be though…..
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris