I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Ride to Work Day June 21

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Kath

Re: Ride to Work Day June 21

Post by Kath »

I usually ride to work 2-3 times a week but I try to make sure to include this day just to help increase awareness.
FOX8505

Post by FOX8505 »

Never miss it... never seem to notice any more bikes...
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

During the non-snowy months I average about 300 miles a week of commuting. And somehow I've missed the last couple of these.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

For those of us who work from home, I propose a "Get out of bed, scratch your ass, and wander down the hall, try not to spill the coffee, and plop down in front of your computer and get your lazy ass to work" day.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Roadracer_Al wrote:For those of us who work from home, I propose a "Get out of bed, scratch your ass, and wander down the hall, try not to spill the coffee, and plop down in front of your computer and get your lazy ass to work" day.
I think you should open the front door, open the back door and ride through the house!

burnouts on the hardwood floors are optional...
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Post by the dude himself »

Roadracer_Al wrote:For those of us who work from home, I propose a "Get out of bed, scratch your ass, and wander down the hall, try not to spill the coffee, and plop down in front of your computer and get your lazy ass to work" day.
I took the boat out yesterday afternoon and set the anchor in a sunny spot. Some days working from home is alright.
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

Bucho, you aren't alone. I think the only day I didn't ride last June & July was ride to work day. Every day this week has been ride to work day for me, as is normally the case for me, but I don't get the serious mileage because I work 5 miles from home.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Unfortunately, I can't ride my bike to work but I am off on the 21st so I might just have to have a ride all day and not go to work day. :rickey:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.