I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Jersey Order? Just wanted to check

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Jersey Order? Just wanted to check

Post by Ovo »

I was admiring wingfixers DAMN jersey today at the Maryland TOR and wanted to check to see if there was an order going in soon. I was hoping to maybe get one before Shenandoah 500 Weekend. I dont think I missed a post since the June Order post, but maybe I did...
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Jersey Order? Just wanted to check

Post by Grady »

I can't promise it'll be here by the Shenandoah 500 weekend, but it should be. Summer is pretty busy for the printer, and it can take up to 8 weeks in a worse case scenario. But if you're interested in one, I can get another order together. Adults are $60 and Youth are $40. If a few others want to order Jerseys too, that helps with shipping. If we have an order of at least 5, then the shipping is covered by the Jersey cost. Otherwise if we order less then 5 then I have to charge a few extra bucks per jersey to cover shipping. I'll start a new thread in Jo Mama to gauge interest in another order.