I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Indy MotoGP 2011 IS ON!

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Indy MotoGP 2011 IS ON!

Post by Firebolter »

INDY 2011 IS ON!!!!!!!!

I talked to the track today and set up my group buy. 26-28 Aug 2011

So start planning now! I have!

If someone wants tickets in my group I can handle. I have to send in a deposit by Sep 13th to hold my initial 21 tickets, but I can add to that number all the way up to June or so.

I will post up later in mid Sep after I get my group locked in.

It is a way fun weekend if you haven't been. Down town was cracking like usual!

Only bad part of the entire weekend?

DAILY HANGOVERS :wallbash:

But I did get to do some wheelies on my track lap, that was fun!
Lots of cool bikes---
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Indy MotoGP 2011 IS ON!

Post by Firebolter »

Okay, I have a depo in on my Group Tickets in Penthouse B. I will get the same tickets I had this year and I can add up to 9 additional tickets between now and then in the same area. So as Aug 2011 gets closer, I will ask on here if anyone wants in the group. This may be the last year of Indy MotoGP....if you haven't been it is a GREAT WEEKEND and lots of fun. I love that town, they really handle these motor sports events awesomely!
Lots of cool bikes---
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Count me as an in!! Just let me know how much $ and where to send it.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Wingfixer wrote:Count me as an in!! Just let me know how much $ and where to send it.
For now, please email or PM me you full name, email address and a phone/cell number. I will add you to the list as a participant and show you owe the full amount of 150. I don't need any money now. Will want the full amount by end of June. Then around april/may if you still want to go, you send me the $$ and good to go.

Same for anyone else on this board that wants to go. Please be serious though, I don't want to hold seats unless you are serious about going.

R/Bill

missileboy at gmail dot com

301-343-6666 cell

and YES, that is my real cell Number, and NO,I didn't have to pay extra for it! :lol2:
Lots of cool bikes---