777 pt. 3 July 23-24 2011 DS Camping Trip....

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
JaxObsessed

Re: 777 pt. 3 July 23-24 2011 DS Camping Trip....

Post by JaxObsessed »

Barring any ripped tendons..... IN like a MOFO.
skierd
DAMN Expert

Post by skierd »

I'm likely in for at least day 1. Day 2 may have me continuing on. :angel:
Never run out of ideas, traction, and real estate at the same time...
'08 WR250R w/ an X change
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

So, who has the route and destination figured out yet? :kumbaya: :ride: I am getting antsy.

:lurker:
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

bonehead wrote:So, who has the route and destination figured out yet? :kumbaya: :ride: I am getting antsy.

:lurker:
Jason (HondaHawkRider), will let us know at some point, we have plenty of time.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

OK- I will :smoking: be patient :dry:
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
badguy
DAMN Expert

Post by badguy »

As long as dates work out I should be there :ride:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

This is really not an optional ride. :dirtdog:

No self-respecting DAMN Rider will miss it. Those who do suffer the ignominy of being called wimps, woosies and ... (insert favorite :censored: here)

Some years it is a mild sachet through the countryside and others it is a harrowing death defying trek through uncharted and untraveled lands. :knary:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
oil-spitn-rat

Post by oil-spitn-rat »

I'm always down for a ride. If WV routes are wanted we have a member in Western MD who knows the skinny on some of the best the area has to offer. Mike B also has some great routes south of Raystown Lake that can easily connect to GreenRidge area and dump us into WV via Hancock or further west ( better) near Luke and Deep Creek.
Smoke Hole And Seneca Rocks area is fantastic and rarely patrolled by Leo. I don't know about.gravel and.dirt there but I'm sure its available. M. Wheeler would be the man I would consult about WV routes. We did a little riding this past summer and.I had a blast
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

oil-spitn-rat wrote:I'm always down for a ride. If WV routes are wanted we have a member in Western MD who knows the skinny on some of the best the area has to offer. Mike B also has some great routes south of Raystown Lake that can easily connect to GreenRidge area and dump us into WV via Hancock or further west ( better) near Luke and Deep Creek.
Smoke Hole And Seneca Rocks area is fantastic and rarely patrolled by Leo. I don't know about.gravel and.dirt there but I'm sure its available. M. Wheeler would be the man I would consult about WV routes. We did a little riding this past summer and.I had a blast
yabut... the whole point it to load up the camping gear and do a real dual-sport ride totally unsupported. :thumbup:

So, no dirt no dual-sport. :shrug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

Kyler wrote:
oil-spitn-rat wrote:I'm always down for a ride. If WV routes are wanted we have a member in Western MD who knows the skinny on some of the best the area has to offer. Mike B also has some great routes south of Raystown Lake that can easily connect to GreenRidge area and dump us into WV via Hancock or further west ( better) near Luke and Deep Creek.
yabut... the whole point it to load up the camping gear and do a real dual-sport ride totally unsupported. :thumbup:

So, no dirt no dual-sport. :shrug:

Yep... I ran the previous ones thru va and wv to try and pull in some new roads... Mdubya leads a ride earlier in year out in wv, and we have the reunion ride at GR, and those cover allot the areas mentioned... Part of the challenge is the adventure of the unknown, as it's all new...

This reminds me. Code to the white curtsey phone .... I need to get those file s fromu...
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se