5th Annual DAMN Reunion! April 30 - May 1 | Mountain Ridge

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Loosescrew
DAMN Expert

Re: 5th Annual DAMN Reunion! April 30 - May 1 | Mountain Rid

Post by Loosescrew » Wed May 04, 2011 8:27 pm

401dan wrote:hey guys did anyone ride the track :brows: or try the dbbl :brows: or table top :lurker: or only just easy trail riding this trip ??? is the track still there ?
The track is still there but, needs some maint. As for only easy trail riding. well I'll let the rest of you guys explain!! :whoop: :roost:
CBR 1000RR
YZ450F supermoto
13 yz 250
21 yzx 250
98 CR 500
Piranha 190 pit bike

401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan » Wed May 04, 2011 8:41 pm

oh well no takers on the track :dry: pro riders dont worry about grooming thats for weedings and women stuff :peep: clutch it throw dirt :whoop: and ride it like you stole it :gdog: thats how i rode the circuit. i know im old :fitz: but come on no body did a lap shamefull :amazon: :beathorse: . anyone do the rock narrows down the bottom? reminds me of taskers with water thrown in the mix teeth ratln good shit you know. :bow: sorry i missed it . cant wait to go back to MR soon. hope you guys had a good time and any fireworks ? no sallydog so i guess no thumpers uh.
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady » Wed May 04, 2011 9:21 pm

The track was closed due to mud and needed maintenance, but the trails were in great shape. I did some light trail riding with the wife, then some higher speed stuff with some of the DAMN guys, and played on some of the hill climbs. I never made it to any of the rock garden areas, but there's always next time. However the trails I did do were a blast, and a nice mix of fast flowing sections, mixed with slightly more technical parts, and fun elevation changes.

XRAnimal
DAMN Expert

Post by XRAnimal » Thu May 05, 2011 8:05 am

Crackbaby and I took a wrong turn :brows: and ended up n the track. Did a lap and thrashed it in a few turns, bit took it easy. The track brought back memories of some cool tracks I road in the 70's & 80's. He and I did a mix of green and blue trails and another wrong turn took us onto a black trail with a nice rocky hill climb with no defined line. The Shamrock trail with the hard option had a decent bolder garden.
XRAnimal
2003 XR400R (plated)
2012 Super Tenere

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Re: 5th Annual DAMN Reunion! April 30 - May 1 | Mountain

Post by Grady » Sun May 08, 2011 3:31 pm

B DIRT wrote:Excellent weekend guys! Loosescrew thanks for everything you did to make it happen at MR! Thanks to all the DAMN riders! We had a fantastic weekend! The trails were amazing, company even better :cheers: Hope to see you guys soon, I have a bunch of video Im going to work on this weekend and hope to post up, even a lil vid of chasing loosescrew :brows:
Where's the vids?

B DIRT
DAMN Poohba

Re: Re: 5th Annual DAMN Reunion! April 30 - May 1 | Mountain

Post by B DIRT » Mon May 09, 2011 9:05 am

Grady wrote:
B DIRT wrote:Excellent weekend guys! Loosescrew thanks for everything you did to make it happen at MR! Thanks to all the DAMN riders! We had a fantastic weekend! The trails were amazing, company even better :cheers: Hope to see you guys soon, I have a bunch of video Im going to work on this weekend and hope to post up, even a lil vid of chasing loosescrew :brows:
Where's the vids?
sorry Grady theyre coming man, I havent had time to do shit lately :wallbash:

I promise it will be worth the wait :thumbup:
2002 XR650R (plated)
1990 TransAlp
2000 XR650R (trophy)
2002 CR125R
2009 Big Red
1977 CT90
2008 CRF230L (wifeys)
2003 XR650R (crackbabys)
1999 CR80R (crackbabys)
1972 XL250 (crackbabys)

Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom » Mon May 09, 2011 9:40 am

401dan wrote:oh well no takers on the track :dry: pro riders dont worry about grooming thats for weedings and women stuff :peep: clutch it throw dirt :whoop: and ride it like you stole it :gdog: thats how i rode the circuit. i know im old :fitz: but come on no body did a lap shamefull :amazon: :beathorse: . anyone do the rock narrows down the bottom? reminds me of taskers with water thrown in the mix teeth ratln good shit you know. :bow: sorry i missed it . cant wait to go back to MR soon. hope you guys had a good time and any fireworks ? no sallydog so i guess no thumpers uh.
After a warm up loop of some blue trails we had to run through all the black trails. Rock gardens were the same as I remember but some of the mud holes were bike eaters :screwy:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr