I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Blind enduro 11-27

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: Blind enduro 11-27

Post by Skinny-J »

I'm in. My cousin is a member in BCTR and has mentioned this in the past but I have always been busy; but I am putting in on the callendar this year and definitely going!

40+ is a Senior; wow I am both relieved and sad that I will qualify for the Senior class....
Taylor
DAMN Expert

Post by Taylor »

Skinny-J wrote:I'm in. My cousin is a member in BCTR and has mentioned this in the past but I have always been busy; but I am putting in on the callendar this year and definitely going!

40+ is a Senior; wow I am both relieved and sad that I will qualify for the Senior class....
Wait till your Super Senior to be sad and enjoy being a Senior Rider!
2012 Husky WR 125
2009 Husky TE 310
2001 Harley FLHR
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Taylor wrote:
Skinny-J wrote:I'm in. My cousin is a member in BCTR and has mentioned this in the past but I have always been busy; but I am putting in on the callendar this year and definitely going!

I'm holding out for the Master's class. Wonder if they will allow early entry to the class considering how bad I ride?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
GearedUp
DAMN Expert

Post by GearedUp »

Kyler wrote:
Taylor wrote:

I'm holding out for the Master's class. Wonder if they will allow early entry to the class considering how bad I ride?
To Master something dont you have to be good at it???
Gary

KTM 530EXC
Kawasaki KLR650
KTM Adventure 1190R
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

GearedUp wrote:To Master something dont you have to be good at it???
I'm very good at falling down! :ride:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bork
DAMN Poohba

Post by Bork »

Probably be burping turkey ! I'd like to try & make this. Can I sign up same day at event?
1997 XR600r plated, 1994 XR600r plated, 1972 SL350, 1971 SL100, 1983XL600r
Taylor
DAMN Expert

Post by Taylor »

Bork wrote:Probably be burping turkey ! I'd like to try & make this. Can I sign up same day at event?
yes sign up the same day.
2012 Husky WR 125
2009 Husky TE 310
2001 Harley FLHR
Justin Fisher

Post by Justin Fisher »

Attention Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!

They screwed up the GPS coordinates!!!

N 39.75504
W 076.50508

Please advise anyone you know who is planning on attending of the GPS correction.

We apologize for the error.
sati8d
DAMN n00b

Post by sati8d »

Never ridden in one of these events - but I'd like to. are the trails too tight for big bikes - R1200GSA's? Got 2 buddies with whom we just screwed around in Michaux State Park and did some very muddy trail riding on firebreaks that had lots of standing water...good fun!

We'll be riding Senior and Senior + class - a bunch of ol' farts having fun!
Justin Fisher

Post by Justin Fisher »

Idk if it would be too tight but it might be too technical.