I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2nd Annual DAMN Winter Get Together

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
biffer99
DAMN Expert

Re: 2nd Annual DAMN Winter Get Together

Post by biffer99 »

alright, alright, party at my place. Can't do the weekend of the 11th cause we're going camping "surviving" that weekend but sometime before that is good. If you guys figure something else out in the mean time then we'll (andy, brian, and I) will try to swing by at least and have a couple (dozen) beers :)
Chris
'09 DRZ400SM (dirt setup as well)
'08 WR450F - plated

http://www.bellwetherphoto.com
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

biffer99 wrote:alright, alright, party at my place. Can't do the weekend of the 11th cause we're going camping "surviving" that weekend but sometime before that is good. If you guys figure something else out in the mean time then we'll (andy, brian, and I) will try to swing by at least and have a couple (dozen) beers :)
works for me - is there a hotel nearby?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

should we cancel for this year and start on next year? Looks like there is 6-months worth of indecision followed by another 6-months of inaction to make this happen.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Sorry guys, my last idea of the Hilton didn't pan out. They are booked that weekend and getting a meeting room was going to be expensive. I am open to other ideas or just wait a few weeks and make it a riding get together.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:Sorry guys, my last idea of the Hilton didn't pan out. They are booked that weekend and getting a meeting room was going to be expensive. I am open to other ideas or just wait a few weeks and make it a riding get together.
I think we crash the BiffPad as offered. I'll find a hotel nearby if the Beloved Spousal Unit wants to come.
Ken
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

If people want, we can have it @ the same little bar/resturant we did the first year. Not convienent for most, and not many hotels nearby (without a 15-20min drive), but it's always an option. Also, there's an FOP lodge I shoot darts @ that's available, but it's $200 to rent out. Drinks are really chep there, but no kitchen.
Ruffcut
DAMN n00b

Post by Ruffcut »

Someone had told me once that White Rose Motorcycle Club rented out their grounds once. How much truth is in that, I haven't a clue but they can be contacted here: http://whiterosemc.org/faq/faq.htm . I guess it depends on their calender an events but it wouldn't hurt to ask. I can tell you from last years Vintage Jap Swap meet that it's a nice place with some trials trails in the back. I do know people camp there when they have events and there is cheap motel down in Jefferson, PA (4mins away).
zamobro9
DAMN Expert

Post by zamobro9 »

I like wingfixers idea, heck we haven't had much of a winter anyway, now watch it'll probably snow two feet
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Wingfixer wrote:Sorry guys, my last idea of the Hilton didn't pan out. They are booked that weekend and getting a meeting room was going to be expensive. I am open to other ideas or just wait a few weeks and make it a riding get together.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2424 :deal:

:screwy:
Bruce
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Wingfixer wrote: or just wait a few weeks and make it a riding get together.
I think this might work. Do we have an offroading venue w/ good road/dualsporting for the big bike guys?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200