I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

FS: Yamaha WR250R turned X, Maryland

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
skierd
DAMN Expert

Re: FS: Yamaha WR250R turned X, Maryland

Post by skierd »

Bork wrote:Man! All those good times you had with her & now your puttin her out!!! :nono: Wheres' your soul!
:eyes:

:peep:

Looks like the old girl and I will be together for a bit longer. And more north. Heading up to Alaska for a summer job in a couple weeks! :hitsthefan: :whoop:
Never run out of ideas, traction, and real estate at the same time...
'08 WR250R w/ an X change
XRAnimal
DAMN Expert

Post by XRAnimal »

skierd wrote:
Bork wrote:Man! All those good times you had with her & now your puttin her out!!! :nono: Wheres' your soul!

Looks like the old girl and I will be together for a bit longer. And more north. Heading up to Alaska for a summer job in a couple weeks! :hitsthefan: :whoop:
Deadliest Catch?
XRAnimal
2003 XR400R (plated)
2012 Super Tenere
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

XRAnimal wrote:
skierd wrote:

Deadliest Catch?
:lol2:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

XRAnimal wrote:
skierd wrote:

Deadliest Catch?
He is going to show them you dont need a plane to deliver supplies...Just a WR :whoop:
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Good luck on your trip to Alaska, post lots of pics! Can we still get a discount on that keg before you go? :cheers:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.