I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Brilliant or Crooked ?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
BillyGoat
DAMN Expert

Re: Brilliant or Crooked ?

Post by BillyGoat »

@Ruffcut, what did I say that implied I was criticizing you or calling BS? Jeeze!
KTM 450 EXC mostly
Member AMA, PaTRA, MD OHV Alliance, trying to join R&T
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky »

Ruffcut wrote:
BillyGoat wrote:I'd be curious to see if you called the state police and relayed what DNCR told you and see if they say, "yep!" or "you're under arrest"
I called the Loganville, PA State Police last night and they said they have a vehicals unit located at that barracks that would do exactly as the DCNR guy said. Now he did point out that VIN on new bikes weren't that easy. But for an ATV thats 20 to 30yrs old that this isn't unheard of.... Call em if you think I'm BS'ing you...
Sure, in situations where the VIN is already gone, I can see going this route (I have done this with a small trailer in DE). But I can't imagine the State Police advising you to alter/destroy a VIN. Did you ask them that specifically?
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
Ruffcut
DAMN n00b

Post by Ruffcut »

motojunky wrote:
Ruffcut wrote:
BillyGoat wrote:I'd be curious to see if you called the state police and relayed what DNCR told you and see if they say, "yep!" or "you're under arrest"
I called the Loganville, PA State Police last night and they said they have a vehicals unit located at that barracks that would do exactly as the DCNR guy said. Now he did point out that VIN on new bikes weren't that easy. But for an ATV thats 20 to 30yrs old that this isn't unheard of.... Call em if you think I'm BS'ing you...
Sure, in situations where the VIN is already gone, I can see going this route (I have done this with a small trailer in DE). But I can't imagine the State Police advising you to alter/destroy a VIN. Did you ask them that specifically?
Huh? :huh: What? I'm not destroying anything, I have a clean MD title. The problem is I didn't go through PA when the title was signed over. I just took it straight to MD and had it transfered into my name there. PA doesn't talk to MD so they still have the last owner on file as the current owner, which is retarded.... The DCNR guy told me about this other way of getting a ATV registered in PA, I just thought I'd BS about it on here an see what others thought of it.... Unless I'm on my XL250R :censored: , I DON'T DO BAD THINGS :smoking: