I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

DAMN reunion 2012

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Re: DAMN reunion 2012

Post by Daves08excr » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:12 am

Well today starts my getting ready for mountianridge prepping. Heading over to storage to start getting the bikes ready then start pulling the camping gear. I can't wait to be able to ride with my daughter again. :loveit:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.

phoo
Benevolent Dictator

Post by phoo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:15 am

New plan and a request --

My wife and daughter are doing some dance recital Saturday. My boy (4) would like to play with motorcycles instead. I am offering reciprocation, my undying gratitude, and use of my kids' PW50 if anyone else who is bringing any kids would please watch him while I did some riding at Mountain Ridge on some quick loops now and then. I'm quite happy hanging back and watching him and other kids take turns riding the minibike and/or playing while others take their turns riding the trails, but would appreciate the opportunity to get some riding in, too. Any takers? :)

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200

Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:15 pm

phoo wrote:New plan and a request --

My wife and daughter are doing some dance recital Saturday. My boy (4) would like to play with motorcycles instead. I am offering reciprocation, my undying gratitude, and use of my kids' PW50 if anyone else who is bringing any kids would please watch him while I did some riding at Mountain Ridge on some quick loops now and then. I'm quite happy hanging back and watching him and other kids take turns riding the minibike and/or playing while others take their turns riding the trails, but would appreciate the opportunity to get some riding in, too. Any takers? :)

~Patrick
No problem, I can volunteer for an hour or so here and there. Current plan is to bring the wifey and Jr Flip. I anticipate doing less riding and more hanging out. I'm not even bringing a real bike for myself :lol2:

Can you put some bar riser on the PW :deal:
Bruce

Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Have we heard anymore about group pricing yet. How are we looking for friday so fare. I've got the bikes ready to go. Camping gear is coming together. My daughter can't wait to get back out and ride. It's been about 5-6 years since she's been on a bike and the ttr 230 is a little bigger then crf80 she was riding so we will have to take it easy for a bit. Glad to see that other family's will coming this year. :roost: :roost: :roost:
Last edited by Daves08excr on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:57 pm

phoo wrote:New plan and a request --

~Patrick
My son is also. I'm trying to talk my wife into also coming along. I'm planning on being there Friday, not sure about Saturday. If I'm there I'd help out w/ kid wrangling.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:09 pm

I just got off the phone with the folks at Mountain Ridge, and it looks like we should be able to ride Friday. Not sure yet what time they'll be able to open for us on Friday, might not open till noon, but should know for sure in the next few days.

If you planned to ride friday and said you would, please do, or let me know in advance if you are not going to. The kind folks at Mountain Ridge are doing us a huge favor by opening for us on Friday. They work other jobs during the week, and I'd hate for them to go out of their way for us, then only have a few people actually show.

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Also, camping Thursday evening will probably not be an option. But we will probably be able to have a Spot a pot located @ the lower camping area. The company that supplies the spot a pot's charges like $80. Mountain Ridge generously offered to split the cost of this with us, so we may have to chip in an extra buck or two each, but I think it'll be worth it.

pmullen
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by pmullen » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:38 pm

My bride is back in the hospital. My schedule just got real iffy. :huh:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Taylor
DAMN Expert

Post by Taylor » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Kyler wrote:My bride is back in the hospital. My schedule just got real iffy. :huh:
Sorry to hear that. (your bride) Hope she feels well soon.
2012 Husky WR 125
2009 Husky TE 310
2001 Harley FLHR

Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:06 am

Sorry to hear that Ken. I hope all is well.

Grady- x3 arrive and camp Friday, no ride.
$$ for pot is worth it with wimmins and chidrenz.
Bruce