I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Boyers Farm Hare Scrambles April 28-29

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Boyers Farm Hare Scrambles April 28-29

Post by Hare »

Heck with AMA and District 7 Hare Scrambles ... Lets make this a DAMN Scrambles!!!

Boyers Farm Hare Scrambles near Romney, WVA is April 28-29

http://nvtr.org/greenmarble//HS/2012-BHS-index.htm

Boyers is an absolutely beautiful spot all the way around. The trails are easy rolling woods trails thru streams, valleys and so on, it a killer set of woods but this place is NOT nasty tight rocky enduro trail killer, its fun flowing easy trails killer, an excellant place for a first time hare scrambles riders.

There is lots and lots of level ground that can handle any size rig, they could never fill up. Plenty of room to spread out from the masses, the view is killer, I hear the new food guy, during the day, is some darn good chow and for Saturday night we are going to have the club grill, see picture below, with a bonfire and who knows, possibly some liquid consumption.

This will be a very nice enjoyable weekend, guys will be there from Thursday on. Help work the event, ride the event, just watch the event, have your kids ride the event, bring a bike and help even more and enjoy the weekend. And if you guys like it and the Boyers like you, there a possiblity for future more private-er DAMN events.

We can reserve a DAMN riders section right at PARTY CENTRAL with the rest of the club guys, we can have a DAMN rider class or dual sport class or whatever you guys want to call it. We get at least 4 or 5 guys and we'll have a separate DAMN class if you like.

Kids are super welcome, the course is suitable for all skill levels, beginners are perfect for this, really every level and age is. besides the cool trophies the top 5 or so finishers from each class get a gift card from a gamestop, wal mart or 5 below type of store. With 12 classes there will be plenty to go around, all skill levels included, this is a really good, safe event for the kids.

THIS WILL BE A VERY FUN WEEKEND WITH LOTS OF GOOD RIDING, YUMMY FOOD AND BENCH RACING STORIES THAT GET FASTER WITH TIME. AND AS ALWAYS ITS ALL ABOUT THE MEAT. [color]
Attachments
club grill.jpg
windyhill
DAMN Expert

Re: Boyers Farm Hare Scrambles April 28-29

Post by windyhill »

Looks like it might be a little wet, but I'm gonna head down on Saturday. Room on the truck for another bike if anyone is interested...
windyhill
DAMN Expert

Post by windyhill »

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to cancel on this one. :frustrated:
RadioRyder
DAMN Expert

Post by RadioRyder »

I wanted to do this one, but my wife was flying that day so couldn't swing it. My friend went and said it was really fun and challenging. Not really muddy or wet at all, except for the stream you rode through for a while. He got 6th in C-4stk class. There is at least one video on youtube of an entire lap.
06 Suzuki DR-Z400S