I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Seven Mountains Conservation Corp

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
SMCC
DAMN n00b

Seven Mountains Conservation Corp

Post by SMCC »

Check out some of our events planned for 2012

www.sevenmountainsconservationcorp.com
SMCC
DAMN n00b

Re: Seven Mountains Conservation Corp

Post by SMCC »

Check out some of the pics from the endurocross race we put on in conjunction with the Transylvania Epic mountain bike race.

http://www.tsepic.com/blog/monday-night-moto-madness

More fun than should be allowed.
SMCC
DAMN n00b

Post by SMCC »

Here is a flier for our dual sport series. Bring out a couple of friends and enjoy a fun day of riding for a good cause. It's a great chance to ride our 7 miles of singletrack and play around on our endurocross track.

http://www.sevenmountainsconservationco ... r_2012.pdf

SMCC
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

So how do we know if the 13 riders a day has been met?
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

13-riders a day is a tough restriction. Particularly when rides like Dabbers bring on 500 peeps.

One of our rides could exceed that easily.

Maybe that is the answer - maybe DAMN ought to reserve a date just for us?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

I think you will find the number restrictions are based from if you have more than 15 riders in a group then it will be considered and organized event and you have to go through getting state approval. Also this would be a guided ride, no markers or anything and keeping after more than 10 guys can be a huge PIA.
What you would want to do is get a group of guys with equal bike and skill capabilities to have the most enjoyable day.
Keep in mind that $$$$ you spend for a SMCC organized event is used for lease/purchase of more land just for cycle use, a win - win, have fun and help fund the future of off road riding.
Even though SMCC and PaTRA don't see eye to eye any longer. Both organizations have the best interests of us dual sport riders as a goal.
I ask you support both organizations when you can.
Guys like Phoo and Bucho would love spending a day riding Matts enduroX track and enduro loop.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

My son and I are heading up Sunday for a ride with the SMCC bunch. Should be fun. Will post up afterwards .

Leaving the cave about515am so this will be a full sayin the saddle .
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

My son (Sam) and I did this ride today. We left the house at 530am and rode up to the meeting place for the start of the ride.
We rode all DAMN day and got home at 830pm.

I will post of more info Monday evening but all I can say is WOW, Great Guys, Great riding and some good crashing ( by others).

By the way, Since Ken wasn't along I didnt have a flat nor mechanical troubles :fitz:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

bonehead wrote:By the way, Since Ken wasn't along I didnt have a flat nor mechanical troubles :fitz:
:dirtdog:

:hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris