I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

American Supercamp - Motocycle Control Training is coming

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: American Supercamp - Motocycle Control Training is comin

Post by Skinny-J »

Junior wrote:
Skinny-J wrote:I have two non-DAMN pals who are considering Supercamp and if they do it I think I will too as it looks like a lot of fun; and I am sure I can learn some things too. I have been in contact with Danny and if we register by 8/30, the price is $525 instead of $600. If there is anybody else considering the class, let me know because maybe we could ask for a group discount and get the price down to $500; but I would like to know a better head count before I make a proposal to him...

Thanks,
Jay
Would that be $525 divided by the number of poeple going? I may be interested.
Unfortunately no; that is the price per person. I know it is some really big coin and that is why I have never gone in the past. However, every body I know who has gone just raves about it and I think I have finally talked my self into it. Its spend the $ on this or a new GPR V4 steering stabilizer; which do you think is going to make me faster :angel:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Junior wrote:
Skinny-J wrote:I have two non-DAMN pals who are considering Supercamp and if they do it I think I will too as it looks like a lot of fun; and I am sure I can learn some things too. I have been in contact with Danny and if we register by 8/30, the price is $525 instead of $600. If there is anybody else considering the class, let me know because maybe we could ask for a group discount and get the price down to $500; but I would like to know a better head count before I make a proposal to him...

Thanks,
Jay
nope - each
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
BillyGoat
DAMN Expert

Post by BillyGoat »

Skinny-J wrote:
Junior wrote:

Thanks,
Jay
Unfortunately no; that is the price per person. I know it is some really big coin and that is why I have never gone in the past. However, every body I know who has gone just raves about it and I think I have finally talked my self into it. Its spend the $ on this or a new GPR V4 steering stabilizer; which do you think is going to make me faster :angel:
If you're not picking yourself up off the ground b/c you know how to control a motorcycle and you're faster in turns then the class is better. The GPR only makes a fast rider faster but doesn't make up for lack of skill. IMHO>
KTM 450 EXC mostly
Member AMA, PaTRA, MD OHV Alliance, trying to join R&T
Bork
DAMN Poohba

Post by Bork »

Hmm , must need list; stabilizer, skill & money.(then I go to class!) :loveit:
1997 XR600r plated, 1994 XR600r plated, 1972 SL350, 1971 SL100, 1983XL600r
BillyGoat
DAMN Expert

Post by BillyGoat »