I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

The Cove or Shade....

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Purple Haze
DAMN n00b

Re: The Cove or Shade....

Post by Purple Haze »

Sam , the bike is back together so 10:00 at the Cove .
13 Husaberg TE 300
2020 TRS rr 250
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

Purple Haze wrote:Sam , the bike is back together so 10:00 at the Cove .

GREAT! See you there
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
VOLDOG
DAMN n00b

Post by VOLDOG »

Crap !!! I just found this....... I gotta get to kno all the names of the ride areas and keep up !!!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

VOLDOG wrote:Crap !!! I just found this....... I gotta get to kno all the names of the ride areas and keep up !!!
SLACKER! :whip:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

BigBird wrote:
Maybe you should call your girlfriend. :amazon: :jack:
If you're talking about Becky B? She's out for a while with a broken ankle from the Hangover HS (and I think our new member Purple Haze is WAY ahead of me with her) :lol2:

If you're talking about Vicki Nielson? She and Jerry have joined Eagle Bay which is MUCH closer for them so not much interest in the Cove there.

Are there any other "girlfriends" I've forgotten in my CRS haze?
Eagle Bay ???????????? :shrug:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Post by TyMarp »

I find it strange that I can ride all day, never impact anything, and still be so sore. I love riding the Cove. :screwy:
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

TyMarp wrote:I find it strange that I can ride all day, never impact anything, and still be so sore. I love riding the Cove. :screwy:
As you know I impacted SEVERAL things (a tree, a log and the ground a few times) BUT I'm not very sore :shrug:

I think the key is that you didn't get a nice refreshing dip in the CREEK like I did :lol2:

That was a VERY good day of riding. I'm really getting to love the Cove :loveit: It just seems more fun each time I go :ride:
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Taylor
DAMN Expert

Post by Taylor »

TyMarp wrote:I find it strange that I can ride all day, never impact anything, and still be so sore. I love riding the Cove. :screwy:
Did you take your new ride? If so how did you like it?
2012 Husky WR 125
2009 Husky TE 310
2001 Harley FLHR
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Post by TyMarp »

No, I rode the old reliable tank 230. I am intimidated by the height of the Husky. And those rocks would have compounded the challenge. I need some easy terrain to get accustomed to the new feel.
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

TyMarp wrote:No, I rode the old reliable tank 230. I am intimidated by the height of the Husky. And those rocks would have compounded the challenge. I need some easy terrain to get accustomed to the new feel.
I DID see him practicing up for use of the new taller 125 Husky though. At one point, when we were traversing an area that had a rather steep slope to our left, he was bumped to a stop by a large rock and the bike started to fall over to his left (downhill).

He couldn't reach the ground with his left foot SO he sort of leapt off the left side of the bike as it fell over to the left and hit the ground running downhill at about 15 to 20 MPH - gradually dropping speed until he was stopped - STILL STANDING with no harm done. VERY IMPRESSIVE! IF I could do that I might consider a taller bike too :lol2:
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800