I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Wolf's Den in Kitzmiller, MD. - REDLEVEL?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Re: Wolf's Den in Kitzmiller, MD. - REDLEVEL?

Post by TyMarp »

If you come down over North Hill Road, it runs into whatever Main Street turns into. You must still turn right and go up river to get to the Bradys and then the gate. I don't have any idea what direction that is.

I'm guessing you are coming off 68 onto 219 and then left onto Sand Flat Road and then left onto North Hill??? This is quite a few extra miles.

That's not the way I go in. I'd suggest getting off 68 at Frostburg onto 36 and heading down past Granville's place into Westernport. Turn right onto 135. Go through Luke (Paper mill, and that smells like money to me because I work there) then Bloomington. Follow 135 up Backbone Mountain. As you go across the top of the mountain, turn left onto Rt 38 to Kitzmiller. You'll drop back off the mountain into Kitzmiller. Turn right on Main Street (before you cross the Potomac). Follow the river (against the flow) to the Bradys.