I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2/23/13 DirtRide (Jr's happy birthday ride)

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: 2/23/13 DirtRide (Jr's happy birthday ride)

Post by J&J »

:huh: Er... ahh... still working on it, gotta buy for 2 you know... Anybody got any gear layin around not being used? Looks like Pops isn't gona let us ride anymore! Seriously, I know we need it & we'll get some soon. :thumbup:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I have a chest protector I haven't used in years. One of you could probably just have that.

But its really the elbow/knee armor that I feel takes hits more often. Make sure you get those.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

J&J wrote::huh: Er... ahh... still working on it, gotta buy for 2 you know... Anybody got any gear layin around not being used? Looks like Pops isn't gona let us ride anymore! Seriously, I know we need it & we'll get some soon. :thumbup:
try PM'ing Granville. Jack has grown a bit and James has grown a lot. He might have some gear left over.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

Bucho wrote:I have a chest protector I haven't used in years. One of you could probably just have that.

But its really the elbow/knee armor that I feel takes hits more often. Make sure you get those TOO.

Fixed that for CLARITY :jack:
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

BigBird wrote:Fixed that for CLARITY :jack:
I thought you were a retired bean counter - now it appears you freelanced as a grammar teacher? :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

I like to think of my self as a JACKASS of ALL trades :lol2:
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

BigBird wrote:I like to think of my self as a JACKASS of ALL trades :lol2:
:jack:
Ken
Purple Haze
DAMN n00b

Post by Purple Haze »

J&J wrote::huh: Er... ahh... still working on it, gotta buy for 2 you know... Anybody got any gear layin around not being used? Looks like Pops isn't gona let us ride anymore! Seriously, I know we need it & we'll get some soon. :thumbup:
Five broken ribs and a ruptured lung with every piece of protection on , riding the red loop about 3/4 of mile from the parking area . Hate to think what else would have been broken with out gear . Just saying .
13 Husaberg TE 300
2020 TRS rr 250
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

WRT to gear laying around, I have an unused chest protector and maybe some other thing, smaller sized knee guards maybe, idk.

If Sam vouches for you, we can work out a way to get it to you.
Bruce
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Thanks guys, I'll take whatever I can get if you're not using it. If we buy some stuff and end up with duplicates we will get it back to you or post it on here for the next guy.