I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Blue Diamond 3/27

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Blue Diamond 3/27

Post by chriskoz »

I know it's a stretch, but I thought I'd ask if anyone wants to get their MX on this week. I'm out on Spring Break and could use a mid-week ride. Anyone interested?
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Blue Diamond 3/27

Post by Bucho »

Havent seen you in a long time Chris. I was bummed when you sold your DR650, but Im glad to hear you are still riding. Have fun with your MX stuff. Ill see you sooner or later.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Bucho wrote:Havent seen you in a long time Chris. I was bummed when you sold your DR650, but Im glad to hear you are still riding. Have fun with your MX stuff. Ill see you sooner or later.
Chris,

My buddy Todd who bought your DR has probably put less than 10 hours on it. He took it to Moab with us and rode it a couple days and hasn't really used it since. He actually bought another DR off of Ebay at the same time (don't ask) and has that one set up more street oriented and rides that one a lot more. If you (or anybody else) miss the DR and want to re-kindle the fire, I am sure Todd would sell it.....

Jay
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

Oh man, you guys are killing me!
I miss riding with you all. The DR was a blast Phil, and I had a lot of great with you in Green Ridge. The only reason I sold it was because I realized when we had the twins my time would dwindle. Weekends just are not what they used to be. The older they get, the easier it is to get away and now they are starting to ride. I'm hoping to be more active this year.
Jay, I am really tempted. If you get a chance, ask Todd what he would take for it, or PM me what you think he'd like. I certainly loved that bike and seeing it in those pictures of Moab, without me, was rough. That's still one of my dreams.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

O man see this work thing is realy cutting into my fun time. I'd love to get out and play with the kx but I'm working all weekend. I haven't been out to ride since Mt ridge last year. Keep in touch we will find some time to get out and ride.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

That would be awesome Dave. Tomorrow isn't looking so good anyway.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F