I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Abs of Steel

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Abs of Steel

Post by Rut Row »

The following is from another bike list I follow - I can identify with it! :gdog:
I never liked the look of all those horizontal ripples on my stomach so after years of dedicated training and attention to detail I now have created a more streamlined one ripple look for myself. It takes time but can be done.

There are advantages to this if one is willing make the sacrifices to attain it. Some advantages:
  • It will allow you to lean against a tank bag with much less effort
  • You can wear various waist size pants by just raising or lowering them on your body as required (large waist = raise....small waist=lower)
  • Red Green suspenders ar more functional. You are no longer a poser.
  • There is an insulation factor for cold weather.
  • If you are one to hang off when riding the twisties with your rig the additional mass will be beneficial to weight transfer
  • When sitting upright there is a convenient place to sit your coffee cup.
  • T Shirts, when worn, will automatically give more ventilation at the lower portion of you stomach.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Roadracer_Al

Re: Abs of Steel

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Please, DO NOT POST PIX of this.