I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Mid-Atlantic Trials - Dover PA - August 18th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Longboardr
DAMN Expert

Re: Mid-Atlantic Trials - Dover PA - August 18th

Post by Longboardr »

SherpaT wrote:
Longboardr wrote:It was an enjoyable trials and my first MATV event. I was quite surprised by the number of riders that showed up to ride in the rain.
Glad you enjoyed it! We were very surprised with the turnout too, the trials for the last month or so weren't that well attended. What bike were you riding? (I usually identify people by the bikes they're on. :lol2: ) I was the old guy checking section 2.
I was on a rather loud red Beta Rev 3. You were nice enough to point out I should take the bypass back to section 1 rather than do an extra full loop since I'd started the day in section 2.
SherpaT
DAMN n00b

Re: Mid-Atlantic Trials - Dover PA - August 18th

Post by SherpaT »

Longboardr wrote:
SherpaT wrote:
Longboardr wrote:It was an enjoyable trials and my first MATV event. I was quite surprised by the number of riders that showed up to ride in the rain.
Glad you enjoyed it! We were very surprised with the turnout too, the trials for the last month or so weren't that well attended. What bike were you riding? (I usually identify people by the bikes they're on. :lol2: ) I was the old guy checking section 2.
I was on a rather loud red Beta Rev 3. You were nice enough to point out I should take the bypass back to section 1 rather than do an extra full loop since I'd started the day in section 2.
Hey, nice to meet you! :harhar:
Adventure, dual sport, and trials (not necessarily in that order)